Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the WORST fucking football game.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phins Where Is Columbia???
    PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

rented mule

that was good buddy-LMFAO!!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

super quote

vegas loves unders and that is the hard facts.They know the dumb ass gamblers all bet over and will not change.That is why all those billion dollars hotel are there. The total went to 61 at cris at gametime some was playing under.

Comment

Boise...between Lancaster & York, right along the Susquehanna River. About 30 mins from Harrisburg!

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
            Raidaman-these teams are just playing bad now. ESPN scheduled them because they usually run up and down the field. Thats why the O/U was set at 62

PLAYIN' BAD??? NO SHIT!! AND THANKS FOR TELLIN ME WHY THEY SET THE O/U AT 62. I THOUGHT MAYBE VEGAS JUST WANTED TO GIVE EVERYONE AN EARLY XMAS PRESENT!
            I THINK IT WOULD BE MORE FUN WATCHIN MIKE PRICE IN A HOTEL ROOM WITH 2 HOOKERS YELLIN "ROLLLLL TIDE!!!"LOL :christmas
            WAR EAGLE..MMMMM...TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!

Comment

Raven, you're right! The thing is, you can go over in the 3rd or early 4th quarter, you have to sweat out the under until the final gun!

Undertaker wins!

Comment

1...2......no its another INT and it goes OVER 2nd HALF..

Jackal TURN OFF THE WRESTLING!
                :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

I still like the overs in the 2ndH, even though I have unders for the game. That TD pass was a glimpse of what shoulda happened in the first half. I could be wrong, just look at my record lol
                  Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
                  2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

Phins Nice I Am Only An Hour Away...right Wher Susq. 2 Branches Meet...be In Hbg On Wed The 21st Gotta Go See My Fav 80's Band Kix At The Dragonfly...fuckin Loud...
                    PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

ANYBODY THAT BETS THiS HALFTIME

has large cahonas!!
                      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

haha. anyone that thought NYY looked good at 11-4, guess again, its now 11-10

Comment

south of the border

looks like both teams will have a little trip over the border this evening for some drinks and young ladies and have the cash to enjoy mexicos finest.

Comment

Boise...ever go to Grantville to bet the horses?

Comment

hey boise up here at my girls place in lock haven, thats why i didnt post at all tonite, also saw those shik braves get handled tonite 27-7. Anyway JH gave me 13 so i took the points cause it seems any game on tv anymore the dog and the under hits, must be a bad time for the windowman hes still betting over every game i hear. Anyway took the 13 pts tonite for 3 units after winning 2.6 units on Cubbies +130 today, JH had the total at 64 can you believe that 64! he is probably laughing right now........

Anyway have fun with that vodka its lots of bacardi and cokes and banging for me tonite hopefull the cougs hang on for me, lets get in touch tomorrow for some winners enjoy the nite!

Jumpman

Comment

No Just Penn National...i Saw The Triple Crown Though In 94,and 95 Good Time...

Comment

Working...
                                X