*************** Saturday GOY ******************

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJeremy
    i sent you Pun's e-mail, and cc'ed him on it too.......

GL Lovers!!
    rj............come on man, what's up with that. can't have a friendly conversation on here without getting called out!
    I know your insecure about the whole manbag thing, but geez!
    Last edited by PUNISHER; 09-09-2005, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      Pun By any chance is your 1st name David???
      nope, it's justin.........like justin leonard(for all the golf fans out there)

Comment

glllllll im with ya
        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Oh ok thanks buddy.. I was telling my boy about your pick and he thought he knew who you were..

Comment

best of luck Punisher

Comment

went to ohio state. graduated in 2000. originnaly from youngstown. moved to vegas for orthopdics sales in january but was a cbus guy for 10 years.
              its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Boys This Should Not Be Burried On Page Three.. Bol And Already Hit Osu -1
                $$$$$$$
                its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Pun, GL Buudy, I love OSU too...since when has Texas won a big game?

One question though, do you think this is at all a homer pick?

Thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ

Thanks bro.
                    you could maybe say that. but i don't look at it that way. like i said i feel i KNOW this team, and that's what betting is all about having a feel for what's going to happen. i've got a pretty good record here and made some good money at this over the years.

if anyone questions my feel for this team or knowledge, take a look at my goy last year in the bowl game with okl. st., see how i did!

Here it is boys:

Ohio St. +3.5

Like I said lastnight, this is my biggest play this year in college foots.......I am playing this game on the ML at +145! Everything about this game favors Ohio St. in my opinion. I loved this game as soon as I saw the matchup......but love it even more now with Justin Zwick instead of Troy. Everyone knows Troy is a better running QB, but nowhere near the throwing QB that Zwick is. You must remember, Zwick was the starting QB at the beginning of the season. Troy has came on and played well but.............Ted Ginn hadn't arrived on the seen! Wow! This guy will be everywhere tonight. I talked to some guys on the team and they are going to spread OSU out and throw it around. With Holmes and Ginn-Look Out!

Some numbers to look at: Ohio St. D ranks 37th overall. Oklahoma St. is 75th. Bowl trend so far.....UCLA (106), Toledo (92), Syracuse (91), North Texas (88), and UAB (84) are all ranked in the same ballpark as Oklahoma State defensively....and all lost....some even got smoked. Ohio St. also is 36th against the rush......Oklahoma St. loves to run the ball and ranks 8th in the nation. I like that matchup! Ohio St. will not let teams run on them. Ohio St. finished 4-1 and has not lost a bowl game under Tressel. Ohio St. is also 5-0 after scoring 37 or more!

It comes down to this......Ohio St. believes with an impressive win here, they will be in the top 10 in the preseason rankings next year, possibly even top 5 with this young group at the skilled positions. Ginn and Holmes are one of the best dous in the country....... and Tony Pittman is quick and shifty and has restored their running game.....all fresh and sophmores! Justin Zwick and Troy Smith are sophs.......This team is super young and wants to send a message tonight! I think they will!

Good Luck!
                    Big Plays: (18-7-1) 72%
                    Overall: (21-12-1) 64%

take a look at the last paragraph. they wanted to send a message to get in the top 5 this year. and they are! remember, i don't even think they were ranked, if so, maybe 20th. but they dominated that game and they will tonight! call it what you want....
                    i'll just call it a huge winnah!!!!
                    final score last year as a 3.5 dog...................33-7!!!

Comment

Good luck Pun....

Comment

Good Luck BigGuy

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ

Thanks bro.

Last year against Michigan, but NOT this year against "The Ohio State Buckeyes"

Comment

GL to ya Punisher---thats a tough game to declare it a GOY---game scares the L out of me...Ohio St has some quick Line Backers, but Tx QB can make things happen...

Hope you get it right...You know your team...I'm laying off this Puppy....

I'll root the Buckeyes in for ya...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
                              GL to ya Punisher---thats a tough game to declare it a GOY---game scares the L out of me...Ohio St has some quick Line Backers, but Tx QB can make things happen...

Hope you get it right...You know your team...I'm laying off this Puppy....

I'll root the Buckeyes in for ya...kapt
                              yeah vince is good, but in my opinion the most overrated player this year in the Heisman talks. Troy Smith has the same skills. vince has a great game against michigan and that's everyone is thinking about............kinda like in columbus, everyone thinks troy smith is god because of what he did to michigan last year, anyone ever think maybe michigan's D just sucks ass!

Comment

good luck PUN i banging the heck out of it I love this play

Comment

Working...
                                X