X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

! I hear you !

Comment

Originally posted by Winton
      I hear people say all the time their due to win a game! A old man told me one time dew was something that you see on the ground early in the morning! Myself I would bet against them every game till they win a game! There is a reason they have lost so many just think if you was going against them every game and pressing your wager! This could be the greatest fade team in the history of the game! I don't see how they can beat Zito Sat. There facing a team in need of wins at home with their best pitchers pitching!Just my opinion!
      I agree! There's no such thing as DUE.

Comment

There's never such thing as due, but I thought they were in a descent spot last night, Lima has pitched well lately, well as good as that ass-clown can pitch, and the A's were a little off their game. At +330, I had to take a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          I agree! There's no such thing as DUE.

So you mean to tell me that the Royals will lose all their remaining games? The chase theory doesn't work with teams like the Yankees b/c the money line is so high. Plus, in this situation, the Royals have already lost 19 games. I would never start this with a team that had a short or long winning streak. The Royals will win a game this year. You can bank on that.

Comment

"bet against them every game till they win a game."

That's how it's supposed to work.
            Remember Orioles 0-29 to start season late 80's?
            got on da train against about 12th game & made a BUNDLE.

Anyone remember Brave winning 1st, 13 in a row early-mid 80's?
            Guess what? they were dog in all 13.

SWEET. just reminiscing.

Comment

Jump on the longest streak. When it ends, jump on the new longest streak if its atleast 4 games. If there are two or more teams with the same length of streak (losses or wins), choose the team who opponent is on the longer opposite run.

It works.

gl,
              dave

Comment

Working...
              X