I know it's early but............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's early but............

Looks like KC just sucks huge white donkey cock once again. Lima should shoot himself. Not only does he look like some albino freak with that blonde hair, but he sucks!!

How would you like to play for KC?

on the other hand, can St. Louis come back? Down 4-0 in the 9th, hit a 3 run HR and now have a guy on 1st.

Comment

the only way to bet KC is to bet them every night for double what you took them the night before. you, of all people rj, should have the bankroll. i am going to start tomorrow. should be a huge win, once they get one!

Comment

tony, who knows if they ever get one. look at their next 10 games. all pretty tough.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          tony, who knows if they ever get one. look at their next 10 games. all pretty tough.

they will get one soon. i am going to start tomorrow with 1 unit. should be getting good odds tomorrow and they will always be underdogs. will pay off by the middle of next week.

Comment

holy SHIT!! St. Louis down 4-0 going into the bottom of the 9th just put up 5 runs to win the game!!!!!!

Comment

I was already counting my parlay for a loss. It's about time for something good to happen!

Comment

I hear people say all the time their due to win a game! A old man told me one time dew was something that you see on the ground early in the morning! Myself I would bet against them every game till they win a game! There is a reason they have lost so many just think if you was going against them every game and pressing your wager! This could be the greatest fade team in the history of the game! I don't see how they can beat Zito Sat. There facing a team in need of wins at home with their best pitchers pitching!Just my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by Winton
                  I hear people say all the time their due to win a game! A old man told me one time dew was something that you see on the ground early in the morning! Myself I would bet against them every game till they win a game! There is a reason they have lost so many just think if you was going against them every game and pressing your wager! This could be the greatest fade team in the history of the game! I don't see how they can beat Zito Sat. There facing a team in need of wins at home with their best pitchers pitching!Just my opinion!
                  how many games do you think they will lose in a row? they will be heavy underdogs in every game. can it go for another week? maybe. my point is you can chase at this point. they will be a play from here on out. i will start off at 1 unit and see how it goes.

Comment

Good Luck I hope you win !They will win won sooner or later it just could be later!I personally can't see them winning a game against Oakland.Probably will win one in Detroit!

Comment

Originally posted by Winton
                      Good Luck I hope you win !They will win won sooner or later it just could be later!I personally can't see them winning a game against Oakland.Probably will win one in Detroit!
                      might not but it is only two games.i don't normally chase. but it is not often you see a losing streak like this.

Comment

I do agree that the oddmakers are starting to put up unreal lines on them! So its almost impossible to bet on them unless you parlay them! It will be curious how they do from hear on out?

Comment

LMAO... Damn this shit is almost hard to turn down.. Look at the line for tomorrow....

08/20/05 179 Royals(KansasCity)
                          Wood +290 OFF OFF
                          21:05 ET 180 Athletics(Oakland)
                          Zito -380 OFF OFF

Comment

I'm due to shoot a round of par golf. Only problem is I carry a 24 handicap.

Comment

i bet them also....but i still believe i am due to fuck Pam Anderson!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X