• Show
Clear All

This site is not good it's
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I opened a pinnacle account through the link but that's peanuts as far as I'm concerned.
    I don't play with real money only Fazools.

Comment

Thanks guys! Mods and posters!!
      2010 One play a day record
      22-19-1 51%
      +0.74 units
      Passes: 7 days
      Streak: L2

Comment

Sytem rarely down & very few REAL skirmishes along w/great, tempered mods make BC 1st rate imo. Smorgasbord of info.
        Tennis guys rock, too !

Thanks Monte, Spark & ALL.

Comment

On behalf of the other MODs i would also like to say thanks and GL

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
            This site is a 2nd home to most of us on here. As I've said in the past this is the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check before I go to bed. This site has helped so many people become better at capping sports games and now winning money.

Since I've joined this site, 1.5 years ago, I've only paid my guy 3 times. That is unbelievable. (This sounds like an infomecial) haha.

The point about checking this site 1st thing in the morning and before bed is so true. Every day when i get to work, i hop on and look to see any new interesting threads(especially Big Mikes). Havent been here that long, but BC makes you feel comfortable sharing tips, strategy, and even personal problems.
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc

bawahjahahahhahah. Someone please make him a MOD, he's dying to be one.Doc your fucking hilarious
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

best sight i've seen,thanks guys ,I love you.

Comment

As a relative newcomer to this site, I would also like to add that I really enjoy it and have found very valuable information here.

Keep up all the good work and postings!
                  Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!.......Football season is here guys, lets make some $$$$$$$$$.......And lets keep it positive and supportive as always ( no more wiz's)!!!!
                    Goodluck gang!!!!
                    "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Thanks for all the posts and comments!

Comment

I post this site IS SIMPLY THE BEST BETTER THEN ALL THE REST. GUYS YOU OUR THE BEST

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                          Bwaaahahahhahahhhahaha! LoveDoc, you are too much!

~~~ Tigger

Comment

I am learning a LOT! I go through almost every thread except Big Mike's... OK OK, I even like those! LOL
                            Thanks so much and I hope this football season to learn from the best... B.C. you all ARE the best!
                            DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

JC, Thanks for being a part of it all.

We have a GREAT mixture of people and personalities here. EVERYONE makes this site unique in their own way. The Bad Apples are far and few between here and that's how we like it. In my opinion this is "Our House" and we WILL keep it that way!

Comment

I have been here for years and this is my home other sites are out there but this is the one that makes it all better after a big loss or a big win!!!
                                RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Working...
                                X