Guys Please Respond This Is The Best Site Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys Please Respond This Is The Best Site Ever

Monte,Spark, Wayne, and all others, thank you for putting out the best site any gambler could ever want. All members please say thanks to these guys, this shit is for FREE, they never ask for anything. As stated by others i have no life outside of BC
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

You Must Be Winning-jc- Thanks B/c For Making A Great Site.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

jcindaville,
      I too enjoy this site very much. It truly is the best.
      Much thanks to all who make it happen.
      Thanks again, L2S
      Excuse me while I kiss the sky!!!

Comment

Thanks guys on behalf of the mods I'd like to say thanks and that we are glad the site is here and it will now and always remain free.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          Monte,Spark, Wayne,LOVEDOC and all others, thank you for putting out the best site any gambler could ever want. All members please say thanks to these guys, this shit is for FREE, they never ask for anything. As stated by others i have no life outside of BC
          thanks JC

Comment

As i've told spark this site is only as good as its members.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              As i've told spark this site is only as good as its members.
              Agreed, to a certain extent, but it takes moderators who are level headed to keep it going in the right direction.

I am very appreciative.
              Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

i would first like to thank myself. because without me, I wouldn't know how good this site is.

Comment

Thank You Thank You Thank You

Comment

I don't post much, but I'd like to say that this site has given me so much information & the members are so knowledgable, it has changed my gambling prospective. I now have alot more fun doing it. The only thing I have to remember is when I bring up Big Mike's girls, make sure the wife & kids aren't around...........

Comment

Thanks Guys, I know I really appreciate those words ... Monte and I were conversing the other night about how great this site is ... It is truly the members here that make this forum ... I feel we have such a good mix of great people ... I just love it here as everyone knows ... and it is because of people like you ... Monte said, good people=Great forum, and that is so true .... Thanks again jc ... you guys are great ..... Good Luck to everyone

Comment

From post #8: i would first like to thank myself. because without me, I wouldn't know how good this site is.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!! Great, Tony! And, true! I must agree that these guys and this site are the best anywhere!!! I agree strongly with sar1957 on having a lot more fun with sports bettting since I found BC. The trends and other info available here are invaluable. Another thing I really like: every time I visit this site, I get a great laugh from someone. Thanks to BC, mods and members for all the fun!

Comment

This site has become to me " a second home", and I'm sure its that way for others...

Great cappers, great people, and most of all, thet "Family" atmosphere is awesome...

Members are sincere, Mods are fair, and we all share good with bad...

It's a pleasure for me to belong to such an "elite" group....we don't appreciate what we have, till we don't have it any more....

I've made money here, but most importantly, I've made some damn good friends....

I simply love all you guys....You're the greatest....

Monte, Wayne, Spark---job well done, and keep it up....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

This site is a 2nd home to most of us on here. As I've said in the past this is the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check before I go to bed. This site has helped so many people become better at capping sports games and now winning money.

Since I've joined this site, 1.5 years ago, I've only paid my guy 3 times. That is unbelievable. (This sounds like an infomecial) haha.

Comment

Great site guys. Good people and great post have made this profitable for all. Thanks again.
                              #2 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                              X