Knockonwood Tues. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knock

nice call on miami..even if it caused a little tension! on the forum..people should not tell others to look at the score in the second quarter and say that an nba team cannot come back from down 9 in the 2nd quarter... whether its miami or the nuggets..we should be helping each other out not stating who is smarter than each other...hate to win and feel bad that someone else blew their wad on a game...
    Mike

Comment

pred

nice call on the Mariners
      I went 1-2 in baseball yesterday (had all dogs)
      went 2-0 in hockey

had no time to post, but i have been doing shit lately so who cares

good luck

Comment

nut

post anyway!!!!! been hot on the 5*'s but all other plays only hitting about 40%...still like to know what side u r favoring and if its a match with what i think...been talking with knock on baskets and he has been hot..like anyone today?

Comment

pred

i noticed knockster has been hot lately - - i like both you guys plays, and waynes

tonight i will slam the flyers again

i know they are expensive (road favorites) but we will see

as for mlb, will post shortly

Comment

nut

i hear ya...i have the flyers in the series so might lay off the price today..but you are correct in your thinking that vegas wants that canadien money today..and i think they will get it with the flyers being the road fav....

Comment

nut

I am also all over Philly tonight like a Flyer on shit.:D

Comment

wayne

Toronto at home and they are dogs - - fuck that looks to good to be true

anyways i on the flyers big!!!

what do you think of the over/unders in the afternoon bases?:p

i was thinking over in st.louis

Comment

That's tough and they might struggle to score much against Morris ........maybe they can score them all by themselves (Cardinals)......Watch out for mvpcappersports guys he would run with your credit card and drain it if he ever had a chance at getting the numbers off it.

Comment

i would have him killed

trust me:D

Comment

Working...
                    X