• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Tues. Plays!!!

N.B.A. Plays: Miami over Tor.!!! Knock!

i actually took toronto but may the best win
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

you just don't understand, BEST has NOTHING to do with it. It's all a cycle my friend.

Comment

do u see the freakin score damn i think i have more experience in betting then u wizard sorry

Comment

I don't mean any Harm but the gm. hasn't even got started yet!!! I'll be shocked if Miami doesn't win by double digits!!! Either way I wish the Best to Everyone!!! Knock!

Comment

knock

is this guy kiddin or what!!!!!!!51-48 at half....this is the nba...i thought the game was over the way he is all over the forum posting his 5k parlays and saying theat miami is done....asshole!

Comment

no im def. no asshole im jus sayin i got a lot of money on this game and at least some1 on this site will come through the winner and i was actually wishing knock good luck but i guess you perceive it as an insult

Comment

jr

yup....i totally did....the game is at halftime and your shoting your mouth....praise your picks when and if they win...thats all i will say..good luck tonight sdlt

Comment

Pred., Good to hear from you, I figure he must have Miami and trying to jinx Tor.!!! Either way I'm gonna take it easy tonite and call it a nite early, waiting for the playoffs. so like I said, always good hearing from you and we always wish you the Best!!! One last thing, Memphis plus the pts. tonite!!! Have a Good one!!! Knock!

Comment

knock

taking it real easy myself...probably tonight and tomorrow...will play mem with you...houston shit the bed last night but i have a big play tonight on the MARINERS...play it for a couple if you are interested....listed it as a 5* on my post and haven't lost one of those plays yet(lets hope i can say that tomorrow
                    good luck

Comment

SDLT21, Wish you the Best on Tor. also, have a Good one!!! Knock! Like I told Pred., I think that Memphis play might be a Good play but not to Big!!!

Comment

Thanx you too. I took the ML on grizzlies i think they are too much for the rockets to handle

Comment

Pred., I'm sorry, I meant to thank you for the Mariners Play, I played it earlier after I saw your Post, tired , been a long Day. tomorrow your top Plays 4 and 0!!! Have a Good nite! Knock!

Comment

and i hafta admit good pick i was wrong you were right

Comment

Thanks but I would have rather seen you hit your parlay, it was worth alot more to you than it was to me, so maybe next time, just hope we're on the same side. I don't like to pull against my picks! Getting ready to call it a nite, pull Memphis through, they can pull this one out. Have a Good nite! Knock! Pred. Pulling for Sea., see you tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                              X