Brett Boone to the Twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigWeiner
    I think Soriano is great too, but he struckout too many times in the playoffs, couldn't handle the pressure, that's why they moved him for A Rod.
    Have you seen the League lately? Everyone is striking out!!!!

How many World Series did they win with him and how many have they won without him?

Comment

Was Soriano even on the post-season roster the last year the Yankees won the WS?? In 2000 after the All-Star break he only had 8 at bats and 2 hits

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        Have you seen the League lately? Everyone is striking out!!!!

How many World Series did they win with him and how many have they won without him?
        none with, none without

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
          none with, none without
          his first post season was the classic 2001. he had what looked to be the game winning homerun in Arizona. The years before that he never got an at-bat.

Comment

hahaha

O.K. You win!

I still love Soriano as a player though and A-Rod is cursed!

Comment

hahaha

O.K. You win!

I still love Soriano as a player though and A-Rod is cursed!
              I hear that. He leaves Seattle they win 116 games, he leaves Texas and they are contending. Makes me wish he did go to Boston. Then maybe that damn curse wouldn't have been reversed!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                I hear that. He leaves Seattle they win 116 games, he leaves Texas and they are contending. Makes me wish he did go to Boston. Then maybe that damn curse wouldn't have been reversed!
                hahahaha

Seriously, Bellhorn SUCKS and he K's about 6 times a game. I can't stand him and everyone i talk to wants him gone. He IS the BIGGEST weakness on our team.

I would LOVE to plug Soriano in there and let him hit 2nd (Behind Damon and in front of Ortiz).

I wish Texas would take our 3 Top Prospects for him and those Prospects are SuperStars! We have 5 TOP PROSPECTS and the SS Ramirez is touted by everyone. I say since we signed Renteria, Varitek, and Mirabelli to deals that we should send a package with SS Ramirez, C Shoppick (? Spelling), and maybe a Major Leaguer for something good, like Soriano!!! :D

Comment

hahahaha

Seriously, Bellhorn SUCKS and he K's about 6 times a game. I can't stand him and everyone i talk to wants him gone. He IS the BIGGEST weakness on our team.

I would LOVE to plug Soriano in there and let him hit 2nd (Behind Damon and in front of Ortiz).

I wish Texas would take our 3 Top Prospects for him and those Prospects are SuperStars! We have 5 TOP PROSPECTS and the SS Ramirez is touted by everyone. I say since we signed Renteria, Varitek, and Mirabelli to deals that we should send a package with SS Ramirez, C Shoppick (? Spelling), and maybe a Major Leaguer for something good, like Soriano!!! :D
                  What about trading those 3 for Larry Anderson?

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                    What about trading those 3 for Larry Anderson?
                    I know and the Red Sox will never live down the Jeff Bagwell trade. They can't stop trying trades because one went really bad 10-15 years ago and Soriano is a proven All Star already. You couldn't say that about Bagwell at the Time. The Key here is that Boston already has All Star's at their position and they were just signed to new deals before this season. It just makes sense to move them and you still have a rich farm system. They have a SuperStar 2B in Portland that people just love. I'm just not sure i want him on the BIG stage for a few more years yet. He's VERY young!

Comment

Boone can suck my left nut

Comment

Working...
                      X