• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Boone to the Twins

Announced on ESPNEWS

thats intersesting

Comment

Thanks God the Yankees didn't get him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
        Thanks God the Yankees didn't get him!!!
        We dont want him... Already had him and he hit that game winning Homerun and basically hasnt done shit since then... Except for getting his ass hurt on his own time and we sent that ass packing

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
          We dont want him... Already had him and he hit that game winning Homerun and basically hasnt done shit since then... Except for getting his ass hurt on his own time and we sent that ass packing
          Sorry for that post wrong Boone.. I was thinking about Aaron.. I appoligize.. Brett would have been a nice addition to our team.. Nice pick up for the Twins they really need a player like him...

Comment

He's off the juice

Comment

Sorry for that post wrong Boone.. I was thinking about Aaron.. I appoligize.. Brett would have been a nice addition to our team.. Nice pick up for the Twins they really need a player like him...
              Bret Boone would have been a horrendous fit for the Yankees. Bret is way past is prime. I much rather have Cano playing 2nd then Bret Boone.

Comment

Bret Boone would have been a horrendous fit for the Yankees. Bret is way past is prime. I much rather have Cano playing 2nd then Bret Boone.
                Well yeah you do have a point there... Cano is a nice young guy would be nice to have a little leadership over him for the rest of the season even though he is playing nicely right now

Comment

I think Cano sucks!!!

The Guy can't even drop down a bunt without problems. I always have and always will love Soriano as a player. I would love to see him in Boston!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    I think Cano sucks!!!

The Guy can't even drop down a bunt without problems. I always have and always will love Soriano as a player. I would love to see him in Boston!
                    Im sure you would.. I hated to see him go in NY even for ARod.. If it were me I would have kept Soriano and left ARod in Texas.. Dont get me wrong ARod is good but I personally think that Soriano is a much better over all player than ARod..

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      I think Cano sucks!!!

Typical Red Sox fan

I just love to finally see Yankee players that are from our farm system. Cano is a very good young player that hopefully will continue to develop. I loved Soriano and hated him being traded, despite his god awful performance in the World Series and post season for that matter of 2003.

Comment

Im sure you would.. I hated to see him go in NY even for ARod.. If it were me I would have kept Soriano and left ARod in Texas.. Dont get me wrong ARod is good but I personally think that Soriano is a much better over all player than ARod..
                        Much better and way cheaper. Plus our best minor league prospect is a third basemen!! I would have much rather have saved the money and signed a big time third basemen then traded for A-rod!

Comment

Guys, I'm Serious!!!

Me and many other Sox fans i talk to loved Soriano even as a Yankee!!!

He has it all and his defense will only get better. I couldn't believe they gave him in the deal to Texas. They Won WITH him and not W/OUT!

Comment

I think Soriano is great too, but he struckout too many times in the playoffs, couldn't handle the pressure, that's why they moved him for A Rod.

Comment

Would rather have Soriano

Comment

Working...
                              X