X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No consistency in the Duke/Ctl Mich scoring...lots of spurts

Comment

There's not a chance in hell...

this game goes over. Amazing, Duke never slows down the game. Just amazing. And it's not close enough for C Michigan to foul late. And they're missing lay-ups, turning over the ball like crazy. no chance in hell.
      Last edited by voskuhl43; 03-22-2003, 10:54 PM.
      Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

Remember sheep get led to slaughter!!!

Comment

don't you know it.
          Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

Why isn't this thread filled with everyone who comes out of the woodwork to defend our hero. I hate to see ANYONE have a bad day but sometimes people need a bit of an ego check. Was today and tonight that time? Who knows....Good luck all!!!!!!

Comment

*** what the hell. You always said sides are always bigger and you cranked a total. Thank god the halftime over offset the over game but you are hitting every side like football and its totals holding us back from huge days. You were 5-2 in sides. Can we just stick to those. Your totals were never something to write home about. Im just going with your sides. But, thanks for the over first and Dukies. Still made change.

YOU are the one who preached to always bet sides for more. I'm not bitchin cause you do really well. But you need to post your halftimes again. Today was your first halftime play and you hit it. Even if you have no time try anyway.

I knew it I knew it I knew it. I knew that your BEGGING game would lose when you post a total. You had a nice run with all of those but time for you to give halftimes and emphasize what YOU preached us all year. SIDES BABY SIDES

Comment

Guys you have to realize that the public does win money from time to time.Thepublic loaded up on the under on this game, thats why he was begging you to take the over.
                wade101

Comment

What a joke, I just saw his other site where he was asking people not to bash him and in the next sentence he was telling them that not one of them made money gambling. I guess he thinks everyone just gives their money away and he rakes it in.True he does get hot but I would like to see a year to date comparison among the other good cappers here.
                  wade101

Comment

Working...
                  X