*** Madness Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Madness Day 3

Well, strong finish to put us at plus 5 games last two nights and to put us at plus 6 games for the tourny (UNC ASH-Tex South was a tourny game)...Coming off three consecutive winning days with a big day Wednesday, so I expect a *** explosion on the horizon.

ND +5

ND/ILL OVER 146

***, Keep up the good work. I've been having trouble getting on the site right before game times.Can we get your picks a little bit earlier.Thanks.LETS CRUSH THE BOOKS TODAY
    One more and I got to go

Comment

Hey ***, All them people can say what they want but I play all your plays and I have been winning. Your great. my bookie is leaving at 4:00 and I want to know If I could gat your late picks for tonight??? I need the cash and your my hope....

Comment

his plays are based on money, why do you guys keep asking for them earlier, its not going to happen

Comment

screwed on the over after big 1st half

Comment

Stanford +3.5

Stan/Uconn UNDER 145

Comment

Marq -3

Mar/Mizzou UNDER 141

Comment

Oklahoma -7.5

Ok/Cal UNDER 128 (HUMUNGOUS..my biggest tourny play yet)

Tulsa +3

Tulsa/Wisc UNDER 129

Zona -9.5

Zona/Zags UNDER 153

Comment

Thank you for the Marquette play ***!

Comment

Providence - 10

This is an NIT game so Im betting it medium...If it loses count it against my record, if it wins dont give me credit...GLTA

Comment

Kansas/Zona St UNDER 151

Comment

And this is what I was waiting for. Game of the year material

I WILL NOT LOSE THIS SIDE

Duke/CM OVER 156 TO THE BANK. it will win

Also Duke - 10

Also HUGE OVER 1st half 73.5

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PRESSING UP YOUR BETS ON THESE PLAYS. THESE WILL HIT. Of course, NOTHING is guaranteed. To each his own opinion. GLTA

Comment

I am BEGGING you guys to take the DUKE OVER

You guys know when I FORCE u guys to bet a side it HITS...

Please make free money on the Duke OVER. Man this is sooooooooooo strong. Its as high as a probabolity play for me as possible. GLTA

***Of course its ALWAYS your choice

Comment

I haven't seen this many overs (way over) in this round that I can remember. Usually unders in 1st and 2nd rounds. Let's cheer the BlueDevils to get the over themselves. Man what a game with Arizona and Gonzaga, almost 200points, incredible.
                            Good luck!

Comment

But look how many people played unders today. And looks like have to borrow those AZ points for Duke over to get home.hope it hits for those that need it badly...ooops almost forgot..good luck!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X