Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Wise Men Report Tuesday 5/24/05

3 Wise Men Report Tuesday 5/24/05

Hard to believe that in just 5 days we have lost all our earnings ( on paper at least ) … 2,000 . Picture a junkie with a 400 a day habit. Sad … Just read the plays and make a mental note of the selections. We're in the midst of our worst slump ever. I'll let you know when to play them again. Kmann thinks this shake out will end soon … he targets tomorrow for a turn around. I hope you're right Karl but since we're not even in the game with many of our losses I'll be surprised if anything good happens all that soon. We have been and continue to be on the sidelines.

The Plays for Tuesday:

2* Washington -125

½* Washington RL ( -1 ½ +135 )

½ * Cubs RL (+1 ½ and waiting for line to appear )

½* Pittsburgh RL ( +1 ½ -130 )

1* Toronto +105

2* Toronto RL ( +1 ½ -150 ) .. if you can lay -140 it's a 2* RL Play

Monday Results: 1-4 , dropping our top play.

2* Washington -115 Loss

1* Washington RL ( -1 ½ +140 ) Loss

1/2* Atlanta -120 … injuries both sides. Won

1* Minnesota - 115 Loss

1* White Sox -130 Loss

The Record: Moneys are listed first on a flat 100 per game, then on a 100/ Star basis.

4*

3 ½*

3* ….. 3-0 ….. +300 ….. +900

2 ½* ….. 1-0 ….. +100 ….. +250

2* ….. 9-10 ….. -330 ….. -660

1 ½* ….. 14-9 ….. +395 ….. +595

1* ….. 39 -49 ….. -1555 ….. -1555

½* ….. 19-8 ….. +1220 ….. +610

Summary of all plays:

85 - 76 overall

Flat 100 / game : +130

100 / Star : +140

High Line Parlays -100

Run Line Plays: 21-17 (already factored in with the above rundown )

Best of Luck Us

Coverboy

good luck buddy ..hang in there..Knowing you.you will turn it around real soon , and real big..Good luck..Rip

Comment

Sidelines ? Put me in the game coach, Lets get em today wisemen !

Comment

Cub Run Line just came out

Cubs ( +1 1/2 -130 )

Comment

CB, GL today buddy...is Tor +1 1/2 at -145 a play?

Comment

Good Luck today Guys!!

Comment

Keep that chin up Coverboy! Like a prize fighter the wisemen have taken a blow the chin but remain standing and will punch their way out of it!

You've warned us of this slump before it happened, not much else you can to do.

Its up to us as followers to manage our bankrolls...

Keep up the good work and it'll "pay" off in the long run! Goodluck today!
              Control what you can control...

Comment

This is my first post on this site, and hopefully this will pick up your spirits. I've been waiting for the right time, and I wanted to make it in your thread.....

Coverboy, Frank and Kmann, you guys do a great job and I'm amazed on a daily basis, since I've been lurking for a couple of months now, at how sincere you are at trying to make others money for free. I know this sounds like the proverbial, kiss up because I'm the new guy, but it's true.

I post picks on one other site and had a decent run and can be a decent capper at times. I too feel horrible when I lose knowing that someone may have bet money on my pick. I don't think people here realize that sometimes. Esp. the young ones who post here. The lock of the century or guaranteed to win bullshit that gets posted at times. It's too bad. People watch and there are a lot who are desperate to win money. I'm generally careful, but sometimes I let my better judgement get to me.

As far as your run goes, wait it out. It will come around. My bookie told me once, and it stuck with me. He said, if you are above 50% in wins, you are one of my top five players. He has around 150 players. I follow your picks and bet if I have a good feeling and when you say to hold off, I generally do. Thanks for being so genuine. You don't find many guys like that in a dog eat dog world. I have a lot of respect for your opinion....Thanks for the hard work
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Keep Your Heads Up, Guys, We All Go Thru Stretch Like This. The Main Thing Is To Minimize Our Losses And Maximize Our Gains. I Have Total Confidence In Your Guys To Turn It Around.
                  Go 3 Wisemen. We Are Rooting For You
                  Bol Today

Comment

SFLINSJ / Guys

SFLINSJ -- I see Toronto (+1 1/2 and -141 ) at Pinnacle - It just popped up Yeah it's a play ... on paper ...but given our last 5 days ... please please pass the card or just make light token plays at best. It will turn around.

Guys - I'm sick over this ... I dont care about our record on paper ... my concern is with some of you losing all your earnings that we've worked so hard for.

Please show self restraint and preserve capital until this shake out passes.

Then we can build again.

Hang in there.

-cb

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
                      3 Wise Men Report Tuesday 5/24/05

Hard to believe that in just 5 days we have lost all our earnings ( on paper at least ) … 2,000 . Picture a junkie with a 400 a day habit. Sad … Just read the plays and make a mental note of the selections. We're in the midst of our worst slump ever. I'll let you know when to play them again. Kmann thinks this shake out will end soon … he targets tomorrow for a turn around. I hope you're right Karl but since we're not even in the game with many of our losses I'll be surprised if anything good happens all that soon. We have been and continue to be on the sidelines.
                      I'm still up big. You warned your crew. It's up to them to do the prudent thing and heed your advice.

Yesterday, Coverboy and I had a healthy conversation. Right now we're not happy with the games the K-Factor is spitting out. We've been at this game long enough to stick with the system. Good and bad. In the long run the system will show a healthy profit. The bad stretches are usually shorter than the winning streaks.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Sport betting has it's streaks. They key is recognizing those streaks.

Comment

Goodluck today guys!!!
                        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Toronto RL +1 ½ is now -141 at Pinny

Comment

GL GUYS WE'll MAKE IT BACK
                            2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                            2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                            2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Thanks guys and it will pick up.

Comment

Working...
                              X