Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for the board on a spreadsheet..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL Vike!
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Best of Luck GV!

Comment

GV bol 2nite like the cincy ovr. thinking its my pod or the brewers und.. again bol
        and thanx for your input on the texas ovr ply..
        its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Thanks

EVERYONE!! Hope these CASH for everyone tonight!!!

frankb03! THANKS A LOT BUD!

BUT I doen't know what your extension is for your email! i.e. ***** or .com or .net or what??

I know emails are a no no in the threads here so:

WAYNE OR SPARK feel free to give frankb03 my email address!

THANKS GUYS !!!!

***NOTE TO SELF*** DO NOT EAT OR BETTER YET USE THE BATHROOM BEFORE GOING OVER TO SEE rwall at his "house"!!
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Damn, I'm a sick bastard. I laughed when I saw that picture. Good shit, no pun intended, RWall

Comment

GV'
              Thanks for having a sense of humor about the pic.
              After I posted it I thought Oh Sit (pun intended) that was rude to distract anything from your original post and picks.

Thanks again for everything...
              Remember the three R's:
              Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

rwall

I think you need some help with your "paperwork"!! That's No Shit Buddy!!!!

Hope these aren't crappy plays......I mean if we lose these it would put everyone in the hole......I don't want to be the one to flush somebody's winnings....I hope I have a handle on it....!!! I better sign off....might lose power here shortly as the lights are dimming.......I think its one of those BROWN OUTS!!!
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
                  GV'
                  Thanks for having a sense of humor about the pic.
                  After I posted it I thought Oh Sit (pun intended) that was rude to distract anything from your original post and picks.

Thanks again for everything...
                  Yeah Rwall, you are one rude SOB. Go back to work!!!
                  "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                  is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Goldvike....

Originally posted by GoldVike
                    I think you need some help with your "paperwork"!! That's No Shit Buddy!!!!

Hope these aren't crappy plays......I mean if we lose these it would put everyone in the hole......I don't want to be the one to flush somebody's winnings....I hope I have a handle on it....!!! I better sign off....might lose power here shortly as the lights are dimming.......I think its one of those BROWN OUTS!!!
                    Enough with the bad puns already! Just do your duty and keep giving us the straight poop!!
                    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Working...
                    X