No announcement yet.

sat night boxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maxboxing has nothing to do with max kellerman, who has not been heard from since his departure to foxsports. Winky is no Hopkins who was in his prime against trinidad for the fight at MSG.

Comment

you are correct in that assumption....but then again tito is not the same tito that was in the ring with bernard either......let us not forget that tito has only fought once in 3 years......but then again this is why they fight....to settle who is right......my initial reaction was for trinidad, but i think winky outboxes him 8 out of 12 rounds.....JMHO...

by the way i feel hopkins is on the downside and i feel jermain could pose a threat to him......hopkins is over 40 and can not afford a war......his last fight, although a win was un-bernardlike......Good luck

Comment

a lot of my guys on other forums believe hopkins time is running out, as for ruiz v. toney I think toney won, ruiz wasn't busy enough and I bet ruiz, just didn't post it here. toney tested positive for a banned substance and was stripped and ruled no contest.
        boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

what a freaking easy fight for winky. he made tito look like a fool, tito never split wright's gloves, never even got hit cleanly. total mismatch, and winky wants to do it again, no freaking way they could put that back on ppv, it's not even hbo material, maybe espn could do it.

good for winky, but his style will never make him a superstar.
          boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

no need to be a superstar when you can box a guys ears off....a $4 million dollar payday is nothing to sneeze at.....i thought the fight sucked but not because of him....nobody gave him a shot before and now people are making excuses why he won;t be a good champion......tito was eating jabs all night and surprising lead lefts (which should never happen repeatedly at that level)....you MUST step outside the lead foot to have a chance against a southpaw......after the 3rd round the jabs in his face slowed tito down.....i figured 8-4 winky before the fight, but that was ridiculous......no sense of urgency in trinidads corner is bothersome......never a fan of his

Comment

winky is a good champion, but he'll never be box office, that was what I was saying, I gave him a chance, I chose tito instead but to see a 'all time great' shut out was shocking, I can't rack my brain to find one who wasn't totally eroded having this done to him, winky was so dominant there's no way they'd be able to put it back on ppv, although if he wants to fight again they'll probably put it on, and 100000 fools would buy it again.

I'd have wright as a 2-1 favorite next time.

you go winky
              boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

i hear ya.... all valid points.....thats why it is such an exciting sport.....you know your stuff.....

Comment

Working...
                X