sat night boxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat night boxing

sat has winky wright v. tito trinidad. wright has to be very careful here, he's outgunned completely. wright will have to stay away, counter and avoid being punished to the body and catching any sizzling hooks from tito, and wright isn't the type of boxer who makes you pay dearly if you miss, unlike hopkins who hit hard enough to stop tito when they fought. the pundits believe this will look like that fight, but tito still is very much the same fighter, and anyone who thinks winky is bernard hopkins makes me pass out from laughter.

tito trinidad -187 3$$$ over winky wright.

bumps to come.
    boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Just bet it at -185(betjamaica.com).

Thanks
    dEaNo

Comment

winky when asked if he can handle trinidad's power "I don't want to find out!'.

sorry winky, you'll be experimenting with concussive forces come saturday, will he be able to experiment with such dangerous physics?
      boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

Originally posted by amhlilhaus
        winky when asked if he can handle trinidad's power "I don't want to find out!'.

sorry winky, you'll be experimenting with concussive forces come saturday, will he be able to experiment with such dangerous physics?
        there is a prop for trinidad winning by ko, tko or dq +185
        can this winky go the distance?

do you have an opinion on this?
        would rather get +185 on win then -185

just a thought

thanks
        we can share the women, we can share the wine
        we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

I believe tito will ground down winky, but winky is a smart tough experienced fighter, and I think it's more likely he gets on the bicycle and runs the last three rounds rather than be knocked out. I think tito wins, but not sure which way, so go with a straight win.
          boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

I got it in at -185.....$1850/$1000
            I'll be watching it tomorrow, and I'll be rooting for us!! I taped that Fight Monday from last Sat, I just hope this match can be half as good as last week!! My face was sore when I woke up Tuesday just from watching that fight!

Comment

Originally posted by amhlilhaus
              I believe tito will ground down winky, but winky is a smart tough experienced fighter, and I think it's more likely he gets on the bicycle and runs the last three rounds rather than be knocked out. I think tito wins, but not sure which way, so go with a straight win.
              thanks for posting

gl
              truckin
              we can share the women, we can share the wine
              we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

don't expect tonight's fight to match last saturday. that was everything I thought it would be, but it had the proper ingredients for greatness: two come forward, tough and skilled guys looking for respect, and boy did they deliver. tonights fight doesn't have that dynamic as it's a boxer puncher in trinidad coming up against a boxer in wright. it should be good, but don't expect a three knockdown round with the guy down twice coming on to win, tonight's fight should be great, but last weekend's was legend.
                boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

i was thinking much like you, but my boxing guy who bets only boxing loves winky.......he is at all the big fights and is on a personal level with emmanuel steward.......just wanted to throw that out there

Comment

well shoot man, share if he's good!

there's a lot of guys who like winky, I can see their point but my play is on tito, and if I lose, it's all good. I just think winky has to be perfect for 12 rounds, and forget about any tough even rounds going to him, tito's the darling, so we know what that means.

for winky to win he has to make trinidad look like a 4 fight novice going up against his first southpaw he's ever seen, AND hurt trinidad on multiple occasions. he doesn't have the firepower and for all his skill, it's not on bernard hopkins level. we will find out very shortly!
                    boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

Off topic but whose the boxer accused of taking an illegal substance against Ruiz? or Ruizo? and what was the product? Seen bits of it late last night on ESPN.

Comment

In case anyone is thinking about taking the fight, maxboxing is projecting a major trinidad victory is easy fashion. Line is at 11.5 rounds and -190. Interesting scenario with Wright beating a weak mosley and Trinidad still not 100% with easy first fight after 3 years. Should be a good fight, but nothing like last weeks fight of the year and fight of 2000's. I am a big big boxing fan and feel this bout is a set up for the big Hopkins Trinidad mega fight if Hopkins can take out Jermain Taylor. My opinion is take Trinidad and the Under and watch for a 7-8 round KO. Trinidad is too strong.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                          Off topic but whose the boxer accused of taking an illegal substance against Ruiz? or Ruizo? and what was the product? Seen bits of it late last night on ESPN.
                          I believe it was Tooney,some kind of steroid

Comment

It was Toney and of course he has an explanation-- many felt ruiz won the fight anyway-- of course Ruiz went into the usual 2 week retirement mandatory of all boxers losing a big fight before declaring his dramatic Roger Clemens return to the ring, Thus ending is 2 week retirement.

Comment

my only trepidation with taking trinidad is that he is a very straight ahead type of guy with power in both hands.....mayorga made the mistake of going toe to toe with him.....

the only loss tito has is to bernard (i was there at MSG)...bernard won by going side to side and taking shots when they were there.......that is the style that winky has and must employ to win......do not be surprised if winky pulls it out.....i do not see a knockout from either guy...as far as max kellerman goes...he is very rarely right....and remember...matchups make fights...good luck to all....

small play on Winky +165

Comment

Working...
                              X