No announcement yet.

Jumpmans Day 3 Post.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the Phillies shit canned Bowa, Dusty Baker instantly assumed the thrown as the worst manager in MLB. The injuries to the pitchin' staff has put the Cubs in disarray. Sosa's departure and Nomar haven't helped either. Gonna be a long year for the Cubbies. And I miss the hell out of Harry Carey!!!!!! God bless him, he was an origional.
    "33"

Comment

Hey Hokie I disagree with you .I think the Phillies Hired a worse manger then Baker in
      Charlie Manuel .They went from bad to worse .This team can't pitch hit or Run .I am far from a huge Philles fan but watching this team .They just don't do anything right .
      I think they need a manger like Bowa who will get in your face instead of saying everything is ok .and give these guys a pat on the back .What they need is a swift kick in the ass.The only player on this team is Jimmy Rollins .Everybody else you can put in the trash can and put out in the trash .
      Good luck
      2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
      2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

Mike, you are correct in saying Manuel was a poor choice to succeed Bowa. This team lacks a veteran, outspoken leader. Thome just quietly goes about his business. They also lack enough gamers, guys who show up day in and day out w/ fire in their belly. They can say what they want about Dykstra, but he was a "ballplayer". They lack guys w/ that attitude. So their are personnel issues. This motivation or kick in the ass doesn't have to come from the manager. A quality manager and a couple of good veteran leaders to provide the swift kick in the ass would do the job. Just my opinion. Anyway, I like to talk baseball and enjoy discussing it w/ baseball people like yourself. Peace out!
        "33"

Comment

Working...
        X