Jumpmans Day 3 Post.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumpmans Day 3 Post.....

Hey guys and gals, i had a rough day yesterday as Boston wasnt in the game, philly pushed and seattle failed to stick the fork in sacramento in the final 2 mins.

Current NBA record is (1-2-1)
    Current MLB record is (0-1)

tonite i have a 2 unit selection on the Chicago Cubs in baseball as they have scratched Greg Maddux it will give Ryan Dempster the start. We are getting unbelievable value at -108 for the cubbies who are going up against a very overrated and overlined milwaukee team. PLAY THE CHICAGO CUBS FOR 2 UNITS

In the NBA tonite I try to get back to my winning ways with a 3 unit play on the Chicago Bulls -3.5, I believe that we saw the best Washington had to offer over the weekend, and they cannot continue to dominate the boards and get that good of play from guys like Etan Thomas for much longer. I like the Bulls young team and fresher legs all around to win this game tonite. I think that they should have no trouble winning by 7-10, im just a little gun shy right now to make this higher then a 3 unit play because of last nite.
    PLAY THE CHICAGO BULLS -3.5 3 UNITS

I THINK A CHI TOWN PARLAY WOULD BE RECOMMENDED TONITE AS WELL...... CUBS/BULLS TO THE $$$$$ BANK

Gotta work tonite so I doubt ill have a post for the late NBA game but lets hit these two games anyway.

peace

Be careful with Milwaukee.They seem to play well against the Cubs.

Comment

Good Luck Jump!!
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Hope the Bulls can pull it off tonite. I had to lay 5 though. GL.
        :smoking: I need a miracle every day.....

Comment

Gl, Jumpman

Comment

GL on the Bulls and be careful w/ the Cubs.
            I don't see any line value in them. The line looks to be solid to me. The Cubs have lost three straight. The Brewers have won five straight. Dempster sucks and Santos has pitched very well this year giving the Brewers the advantage on the starters tonight. Add in the fact that the Cubs bullpen is shit and it looks like the Brewers are the play. GL to ya anyway and welcome to the board.
            "33"

Comment

GL to ya tonight---the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Tough night, it happens. Not bashing ya, but my previous post was for some of the lurkers who might have blindly followed you. To blindly follow EZ, Wayne, Homer, Chuck Lazar, etc. on baseball plays in the long run will make them money. But you made some statements about the Cubs game that simply weren't true. I just wanted people to think before they jumped. Dempster was coming off some arm issues and is a shit pitcher to begin with. If you look at the score of the game only, one would think he turned in a quality start.... when in reality he gave up six hits and five walks in 6 and 2/3 innings. That's almost two base runners an inning. Meanwhile, Santos was solid as he has been all year. Cubs bullpen is shit and they fucked them again.... Novoa this time, a guy forced up to the big club before he's ready and asked to produce in a pressure situation. Then ya have the Brewers on a five game win streak coming in versus the Cubs on a three game losing streak. Add in the fact that the Brewers seem to always play the Cubbies tough and there's no way one can see great line value in the Cubs at what it was posted. The Brewers should have been -145 at least. Not trying to bash, but if your gonna post plays like a service would, do it in the service section. What I'm saying is, be more reserve in how ya post your selections. If the fellas I mentioned above use that strong of rhetoric in posting a play..... well they've earned the right to do that b/c over time they've proven to be proficient at what they do. Earn that respect b/4 you use that type of persuasive posts. They're are a lot of members here who follow plays for different reasons..... don't have the time to cap, don't have the knowledge to cap, play for action, want to wager and don't have the time to cap, etc.. I for one appreciate someone who posts and gives their reasoning, but your language in reasoning the play was strong and quite honestly not accurate. Just my opinion. Tomorrows another day. Gettem tomorrow. Peace out!
                "33"

Comment

Hokie those are very astute comments. That makes him 1-5-1 which is too bad except he spouted off when he came here and and he has shown his true colors and lack of gambling knowledge as you pointed out.

Comment

The paraly would have been a stone loser too.

Comment

Originally posted by HOKIE BIRD
                      Tough night, it happens. Not bashing ya, but my previous post was for some of the lurkers who might have blindly followed you. To blindly follow EZ, Wayne, Homer, Chuck Lazar, etc. on baseball plays in the long run will make them money. But you made some statements about the Cubs game that simply weren't true. I just wanted people to think before they jumped. Dempster was coming off some arm issues and is a shit pitcher to begin with. If you look at the score of the game only, one would think he turned in a quality start.... when in reality he gave up six hits and five walks in 6 and 2/3 innings. That's almost two base runners an inning. Meanwhile, Santos was solid as he has been all year. Cubs bullpen is shit and they fucked them again.... Novoa this time, a guy forced up to the big club before he's ready and asked to produce in a pressure situation. Then ya have the Brewers on a five game win streak coming in versus the Cubs on a three game losing streak. Add in the fact that the Brewers seem to always play the Cubbies tough and there's no way one can see great line value in the Cubs at what it was posted. The Brewers should have been -145 at least. Not trying to bash, but if your gonna post plays like a service would, do it in the service section. What I'm saying is, be more reserve in how ya post your selections. If the fellas I mentioned above use that strong of rhetoric in posting a play..... well they've earned the right to do that b/c over time they've proven to be proficient at what they do. Earn that respect b/4 you use that type of persuasive posts. They're are a lot of members here who follow plays for different reasons..... don't have the time to cap, don't have the knowledge to cap, play for action, want to wager and don't have the time to cap, etc.. I for one appreciate someone who posts and gives their reasoning, but your language in reasoning the play was strong and quite honestly not accurate. Just my opinion. Tomorrows another day. Gettem tomorrow. Peace out!
                      Actually Depster's arm has been fine all year this year but he was thrust into the starters role tonight because of Wood's injury. A few days ago he was going to the pen to be the closer. Santos is always tough on the North Siders and you're right - the Cubs have been slumping while the Brewers are hot. Maddux at -30 tomorrow afternoon may be worth a look as he's starting to get into mid season form and has pitched well his last several starts. Just a gut feeling that they don't get swept by Milwaukee.
                      "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The injuries are starting to catch up with Da Bulls.

Comment

hope i don't smell wiz

Comment

My fault Backdoor. I stand corrected. I thought Dempster had some elbow issues like tendenitis he was dealing w/ in the spring. On the other hand, he's still an overated potential guy that has never come close to expectations. In my opinion, he's a thrower and not a pitcher. Lacks consistent command and doesn't seem to have an idea or game plan in working hitters and situations. A shit pitcher... err thrower in my opinion. Peace out!
                            "33"

Comment

bottom line is the cubs suck
                              jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                              X