• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Big AL and Larry Ness

Carlo Campenella Rockets NOT CONFIRMED
    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Today's Comp from Joe Gavazzi
      Comps are now 31-14-1 in this space (69%)

Over 186 Indiana / Boston
      OBE

Comment

Monday April 25th, 2005 VSS Wins Baseball Investment Program Comp:
        Free Pick Page Comps Now 293-208-10 L510 Days After Sunday Free Pick Email List Comp 6% Executioner Chicago White Sox Winner!
        VSSWins.com Comps Currently on a Monster 31-10-1 Run L42!

MLB 5% Minnesota Twins (Radke) -120 over Detroit Tigers (Johnson)
        1:07 PM EDT First Pitch from Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
        OBE

Comment

Mogul Sports

6* Minnesota
          4* Houston
          3* Boston

NBA
          3* Boston
          RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Northcoast Comp Line-4* from Billy Coleman on OVER the total in Houston/Dallas.
            Phil mentioned that the "Friends" of Mike Lee lost with their 5* yesterday(It was on San Antonio));to me that indicates that the ones purporting to be his "friends" are in actuality sinister forces in the Hereafter pretending to be his friends and deliberately giving out the losing side(afterall in Hereafter the forces there know who is going to cover) OR are intercepting the play/pick from the real "Friends" of Mike on its long journey to earth and changing it. In either case I find this disconcerting and unsettling.
            Last edited by savage1; 04-25-2005, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Frank (LEFTY) Rosenthal ACE *** ACES RATING KEY FOR MEMBERS ***
              SB = Single Bet. | SB+ = Bet & a 1/2 | SB++ = Bet 3/4 |
              DB = Double Bet | DB+ = Double Bet & Dash of Juice |
              TB = Triple Bet. Rare! | SW = An Ace Switch ?= Might Add More MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
              953 ASTROS-140 SB
              955 BRAVES-115 SB
              OVER 8.5 SB+
              962 DODGERS-160 SB
              966 BOSOX-140 SB
              UNDER 10.5 SB+

Comment

Sport:MLB - Baseball / Shawn Torrey
                Game:Philadelphia Phillies @ Nationals on Apr 25 2005 7:05PM
                Prediction: over
                Reason:
                Let’s take the over tonight when the Phillies and Nationals open a set at RFK Stadium. The over is a combined 21-13-4 for these two clubs this season, and a combined 4-1 when these two pitchers take the hill. Tonight it will be Cory Lidle toeing the rubber for Philly, and Zach Day doing the same for the Nats.

Day rebounded from two shaky starts to shutdown the Braves in his last outing, however given offensive struggles of Atlanta at that time, we will not put too much stock into the performance. He will face a much tougher Phillies lineup here, and he’s allowed 15 ER in 27+ IP in starts against the Phils since ’03.

Lidle has not gone past the sixth inning yet this season, and teams are averaging 5.7-runs per outing against the team in his three starts. Following him up is a Phil’s bullpen that owns a 4.50 ERA to date. The Phillies staff was just roughed up for 21 runs in a three-game set against the normally low-scoring Braves.

Philadelphia’s offense combined to score just three total runs in the three weekend losses. Look for them to break out today against Day, and then a Nats bullpen that owns a lofty 7.20 ERA in their last three games.

The over is 2-1 already this season between these two clubs, and we feel today these guys hang another big number tonight. Play the Over
                RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Wunderdog

**Chicago White Sox/OAKLAND UNDER 8.5 Runs (10:05 EST)

The last eight meetings in this series have played under the total. I don't expect that trend to change on Monday night. The White Sox will have Jon Garland on the hill. He has been their strongest starter in the early going, posting a 3-0 mark with a 2.57 ERA. The A's are hitting just over .200 against right handed pitching at home, so expect him to turn in another solid outing. While I don't like to use the word 'due', Barry Zito is simply due for a strong game. He is 0-3 this season with an ERA over six. This game presents a terrific opportunity for Zito to send a message that he is still one of the best starters in the American League. This should be a pitcher's duel from start to finish. I'm predicting a 3-2 final one way or the other. Two stars on the UNDER here.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                    Northcoast Comp Line-4* from Billy Coleman on OVER the total in Houston/Dallas.
                    Phil mentioned that the "Friends" of Mike Lee lost with their 5* yesterday(It was on San Antonio));to me that indicates that the ones purporting to be his "friends" are in actuality sinister forces in the Hereafter pretending to be his friends and deliberately giving out the losing side(afterall in Hereafter the forces there know who is going to cover) OR are intercepting the play/pick from the real "Friends" of Mike on its long journey to earth and changing it. In either case I find this disconcerting and unsettling.
                    Savage.........I have a friend who called me yesterday all excited saying "Hey, can you get me the Friends of Mike Lee 5* " So, I got it and gave it to him and he went big on San Antonio.........Even though he is my friend he has absolutely no common sense.......its almost kind of amusing he would go on someones pick he does'nt even know.
                    My friend reminds me of a drug addict because he has to call Phil's comp line everyday........I have even bet him money that he cant go a week without calling the community line and he just cant do it.
                    "So much for a football only service"

Comment

Maverick-Well I guess I am an addict also to calling comp. lines including Phil's every day;it is just a habit, and I post the plays along with the other comp. lines I call.
                      However, I don't call for the spiel-I call for the comps only and don't play all of them anyone unless they make sense to me.
                      Phil/Northcoast should not refer to themselves as a "football service only" precisely because of their strong ties to the Community Line.
                      Perhaps he should say we are a "Moneymaking Service only."

Comment

Matt Rivers

100,000* BATTLE OF TEXAS LOCK
                        Your 100,000* winner is the Rockets.

450,000* MONSTER MONDAY 3PACK
                        1. 150,000* Pirates
                        2. 150,000* Braves
                        3. 150,000* A's
                        Life is like a coin, You can spend it any way you want, but you can only spend it once!

Comment

Steve Cofield's comp(another "household" name) is on San Francisco.

Comment

WWW.ALLSTARSELECTIONS.COM
                            FREE PLAY FOR MONDAY:
                            ATLANTA (-120) OVER NEW YORK METS
                            OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                            NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                            NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

www.winningsportsplays.com
                              Today's FREE Winner