RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Thanks fellas!!!

Keep ur heads up.......!!

Trust what you do!!!

aloha!

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
        I put myself on the hot seat after Friday's debacle. Saturday morning Kmann and FrankieB were trying to calm me down on the telephone.

We're totally involved with you.

Glad things went well Saturday.

See ya tomorrow morning.

3WM
        Congrats Partner. I for one know you take days like Friday very hard. Mostly because you feel you let fellow BC members down. Have faith my pal.

Comment

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuu$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Very nice oh Wise Men. Keep up the good work!!
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

neil buddy we all know what u are capable of baseball is long season and u have us a full throttle since monday or tuesday.........i know i know friday was first day u say but everyone else has been rideing u since then i bad day 4 great ones i for one not good at math and if i ever get to meet ya.................lets just say i owe u one fellow shipmate on me...................and no my mom is not available peace out wisemen .....gl to all of us
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                neil buddy we all know what u are capable of baseball is long season and u have us a full throttle since monday or tuesday.........i know i know friday was first day u say but everyone else has been rideing u since then i bad day 4 great ones i for one not good at math and if i ever get to meet ya.................lets just say i owe u one fellow shipmate on me...................and no my mom is not available peace out wisemen .....gl to all of us
                Marty I started playing our plays on Monday. After each winning day I bumped my unit amount.

Comment

i believe everyone else done the same when u talk to neil please tell him i appreciate everything u all do win or lose
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                    i believe everyone else done the same when u talk to neil please tell him i appreciate everything u all do win or lose
                    I will. He appreciates all the support. When we spoke this morning he was disappointed. I told him don't get down. I figured most members started playing Monday.

Comment

Great come back guys. I still had faith in you even after losing Friday,didnt play parlay.I still believe you'll have a great season. keep the faith everyone.

Comment

Just as we discussed partner...The one team I said was overrated, the Dodgers....The system is kicking in, and the more "Solid" data, the better the results....The RL's were great picks, and we needed the CW Sox....Lets eyeball Sundays....

Great effort/great job, now all you have to do is don't take the losing days so hard..Maybe I can send you some of my hard core/***** skinned blood...Naw---Cajun and Italian blod mixed would confuse you in the Kitchen--More Oregano or Cayenne????

Love ya Pal....kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

WTG Guys ... Congrats on the day

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
                            Just as we discussed partner...The one team I said was overrated, the Dodgers....The system is kicking in, and the more "Solid" data, the better the results....The RL's were great picks, and we needed the CW Sox....Lets eyeball Sundays....
                            I was worried about the Dodgers also, After their quick start they're coming back down to earth. I'm glad Neil only made it a 1*.

Comment

Working...
                            X