C Lazar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Lazar

Has anyone seen Chucks picks for today? I looked but couldnt find any?

Yesterday he posted he was experiencing computer problems and might not be able to post for a few days.

Before anyone asks. RJ is traveling on business today. I'm not sure if he'll post any games.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      Yesterday he posted he was experiencing TANNING BOOTH problems and might not be able to tan for a few days.

Before anyone asks. RJ is traveling on business to FIX CHUCKS LAZAR 2 TANNING BED. I'm not sure if he'll post any games.
      Thanks for the update frank.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        Thanks for the update frank.
        LMAO

I somehow knew when I opened this thread I'd be laughing.

Comment

My sources tell me that the two of them are traveling together on a romantic getaway. They were seen registering at a cozy Bed and Breakfast here in Fort lauderdale.
          Other sources informd me that they were seen holding hands and it appearred that Chuck was "comforting" RJ, because it appeared he was afraid to fly.

Get ready goes it sounds like this site is going to have 2 new members to the Mile High Club.
          Remember the three R's:
          Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by rwall

Get ready goes it sounds like this site is going to have 2 new members to the Mile High Club.

I just vommited on my keyboard. I think I'm about to get fired.
            Guess I'll be broke. I'll no longer be able to afford to bet. Guess there is no more reason to stay on this site. Thanks alot Rwall,RJ,chuck
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

LMAO

I somehow knew when I opened this thread I'd be laughing.

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
                i knew it there was something up between those two......wow i am slow..........
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Next thing they'll do is come back, pretend nothings happened, use C Lazars "computers Down" as a lame excuse to join forces and post as 1 under the name

RJ's Lazar....You guys know em better than I do, then in another post there was talk about rwall rendezvouing with RJ...that could be trouble....Heaven Help us

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

lol... when did this forum turn into a soap opera... new surprises every day....
                    :uzi: Ungrateful Critics = Numb Nutts

Comment

Alright jackasses, just because i'm traveling doesn't mean i didn't bring my laptop with Verizon Wireless modem and won't be reading all of this.

I just left Ft. Lauderdale Airport and am heading to Melbourne. And no I'm not the one driving right now, so I'm going to cap some games. And NO I'm not with Chuckie!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                        Alright jackasses, just because i'm traveling doesn't mean i didn't bring my laptop with Verizon Wireless modem and won't be reading all of this.

I just left Ft. Lauderdale Airport and am heading to Melbourne. And no I'm not the one driving right now, so I'm going to cap some games. And NO I'm not with Chuckie!!
                        RJ, give me a call. Let me know what you schedule is like tomorrow. I might be down in Melbourne. If you'll have some free time we'll hook up.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy

This message from RJ was made possible by Verizon Wireless. The leader in wireless technology.

Hey RJ,
                          I laughed my ass off. Welcome to SoFla. You have to admit the weather is great. Try and enjoy yourself and I will try to document your journey like last trip. haha
                          Remember the three R's:
                          Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

RJ, give me a call. Let me know what you schedule is like tomorrow. I might be down in Melbourne. If you'll have some free time we'll hook up.

frank,

i have your number written down next to my computer at home. can you send me your # to my e-mail? thanks buddy. i know in the morning we're going to be looking at houses and property, but not sure what i'm doing in the afternoon and evening. i think we'll be in melbourne for 3 days. i'm down here until monday morning, but flying out of lauderdale very early mon morning.

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
                              This message from RJ was made possible by Verizon Wireless. The leader in wireless technology.

Hey RJ,
                              I laughed my ass off. Welcome to SoFla. You have to admit the weather is great. Try and enjoy yourself and I will try to document your journey like last trip. haha

wally,

i laughed so hard when i got back last time and read through my journey!!! it's nice right now, we're on I-95, it's a little humid though. better than pittsburgh right now. 60 and raining.

Comment

Working...
                              X