C Lazar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record.....

It was Wally who introduced the 2 gay pics into this thread, then Frank and Marty who copied them into their reply...

THEN... I copied the 1 pic into Frank's thread, where Frank and Tony copied it twice to make sure you all saw it......

SO.... Why I get labeled as obsessed when out of a total of 7 homo pics I posted exactly 1.... just because my name is pole or I like to dress up and meet Frank on Thursday this pole is NOT greased ok??? Any questions I'll have Hokie answer for you.... where has he been anyway?? I need to have a tooth pulled......

Did you notice... when frank copied the pick of rwall's avatar it goes well with his avatar... but I dwell...

Did anyone notice... whenever Frank only posts 1 pick whether its a 1 star or a 20 star it seems to hit like 120% of the time.... Nice one tonight Franky!!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow...
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

no need to defend so hard bro........i do not agree with it, but i respect your right to listen to show tunes, redecorate and even work on a float for the gay parade....i just do not like to see it....

my apologies if i targeted you and made a joke.....just saw the one pic and it was enough........

GL with your sports picks....

what does hokie have to do with anything

Comment

Tony... no problem.... didn't mean to come off as defensive, hey you gotta be secure in your manhood to post a pic of a dick fest, i just wanted to point out how secure we all are....
        BTW I do wardrobe and background for the Cruze, you wouldn't want to see me redecorate, you thought those pictures made you ???
        Let's kiss and make up, ok??? Wait....that didn't come out quite right...... no apologies needed it's all taken in the spirit it was meant!

Hokie... he's a self professed flag flying homophobe..... he'd have posted some bugged out replies to that shit, but he probably took his 18-gauge to his flatscreen when he saw it!!

GL on your picks too Tony hope you kick ass this weekend!

Here's one for the road...
        Attached Files
        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

That's more like it.

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole
            Tony... no problem.... didn't mean to come off as defensive, hey you gotta be secure in your manhood to post a pic of a dick fest, i just wanted to point out how secure we all are....
            BTW I do wardrobe and background for the Cruze, you wouldn't want to see me redecorate, you thought those pictures made you ???
            Let's kiss and make up, ok??? Wait....that didn't come out quite right...... no apologies needed it's all taken in the spirit it was meant!

Hokie... he's a self professed flag flying homophobe..... he'd have posted some bugged out replies to that shit, but he probably took his 18-gauge to his flatscreen when he saw it!!

GL on your picks too Tony hope you kick ass this weekend!

Here's one for the road...
            now you are talking bro!!! i actually was just busting balls!!!!

GL

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
              now you are talking bro!!! i actually was just busting balls!!!!

GL
              I'm glad you didn't say you were... squeezing shafts! :D :D
              GL 2day

Comment

Working...
              X