Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys be careful ,,theres a site that has yesterdays plays mixed with todays plays so look at them first if possible..none of them been posted here yet so were okay ..fyi once they see this post im sure they will change it quick..but than again where there posted he might no realise them ,,lol
    Last edited by Ripple; 03-29-2005, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Picksonline comp Cleveland/LA Clippers over

Comment

Anyone seen either of these 2 plays from big al?

BIG AL'S 93% (14-1) NIT TOURNEY GAME OF THE YEAR.
        I've been waiting for the PERFECT SITUATION in this year's NIT Tourney, and I'VE GOT IT! It goes this Tuesday, and it's my NIT Tournament Game of the Year. If you enjoyed my 2-0 SWEEP in last year's NIT Semi-Finals with Michigan over Oregon, and Rutgers over Iowa St, then you'll love this year's #1 NIT play. Go get it.

BIG AL'S 100% ATS NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME OF THE YEAR
        My #1 March Madness play goes this Saturday, and it's out of a 100 PERCENT PERFECT FINAL FOUR SYSTEM THAT'S NEVER LOST IN 15 YEARS! If you enjoyed my 2004 Game of the Year on Pitt over Wisconsin, or my 2003 Game of the Year on Kansas over Arizona, then you'll love my #1 play in the 2005 Tournament. Don't miss it!

Comment

And the BEAT DOWN goes on

Brian Mac train wreck continues down the track.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Man had the plays right

7 unit open ender mil lose(by 14 giving 4)
          3 units memphis lose(by 8 giving 1-)
          3 units under phil (o/u 206 scored 227)

Yet another pathetic performance. Got on the phone last night and said he is adding 2 weeks to everyone's service. And this is a good thing how? Said he needs everyone to be able to get down on the baseball totals. He has one of the best total guys on the planet and he is going to get all of it back for the clients if it kills him. Let me see, with 2 more weeks of service he is going to win back 400 units?No he will wait for a run, claim he has it turned around and then want people to send him more money because he can't afford to carry them anymore,this is how Brian operates(see previous posts in 2 Brian Mac threads). Said the big plays have been great, but it's the little plays that are killing him. He said he is going to scale back and just give out the strongest plays.

Last week he said he was adding 2 more weeks to everyone's service and if he didn't start some serious winning he was going to add 2 more weeks. So he has now added a month to everyone. Now if you have been with him since football, you are now down about 500 units since mid november.Drops $1,430 or 14.3 units last night. For the tournament he is now minus $7,630 or 76.3 units and has lost 10 dimes or 100 units the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Paul 'plein" Leiner From Mj Wins (comp)

3*- St.joes/mem Over 125

Comment

seofred
              TUES NIT GAMES - 2 PICKS
              blue book sports

1. MEMPHIS (-2 1/2)----over st.joes - 2 1/2 STARS
              Note: buy 1/2 pt....I played this on moneyline.

2. SOUTH CAROLINA (+4) ----over maryland - 1 1/2 STARS
              Note: I made a small side bet on money line too besides
              a nice bet on the (+4).

Comment

offshoresports comp MARYLAND

looking for Jimmyspats goy(mary/sc)15units

Comment

Rip/VSS

Don't post much on here because I travel a lot and handhelds are SLOW. I have been following VSS first on here and also as a subscriber from time to time. They are a first class service and their record is correct. They do (in their loss numbers) include as far as I can tell the extra juice they often recommend the player pays to buy points, etc. which has made a big difference in the NCAA this year They have been torrid the last 4-6 weeks and consistent and honest throughout the time I have followed them and/or subscribed. I might add they don't charge a fortune a la Root and others and generally release their plays well before the games start so the player can get the best number. Know most on here detest services but I would recommend this one.

Comment

ultimatesports comp CLEVELAND

one more Brandon Lane 500dime(mem/stj)????

Comment

Professional Gambler

Supersonics at Grizzlies UNDER 186.0 -110

thanks 22 ,,good day buddy

Comment

Sports Monitor comp Knicks +5

Comment

Yes I agree, too many games, and as I have stated before, you are just asking for trouble when you ask a lot of different sources to all be hot at the same time;it doesn't work that way-never has and never will be.

Comment

Northcoast Comp. Line-Great Lakes 4* on Maryland.

Comment

JB Sports
                              2* Toronto +12

Billy Coleman (all college)
                              4* Memphis -3
                              3* Maryland over 149.5
                              womens
                              4.5* Stanford -3.5

Comment

How come Mac doesn't announce his OWN record on his comp. phone or Late Action Line over the last month
                                He expects other services to be honest and upfront with their records;could there "possibly" be a double standard here?

Comment

Working...
                                X