• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killerb I am asking for there plays

wise guy sports

Comment

• Originally posted by KUELKAT
      "complete"
      Thanks for purchasing the play. I will do it next time if you want me to.
      Last edited by Spark; 03-29-2005, 06:50 PM.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

• Originally posted by THENDY
        hey SPARK .....baseball regular season is almost here....do you think we could keep the service plays thread for BASEBALL and HOOPS separate ...JUSTA THOUGHT..THANKS
        No Thendy ... That would cause mass confusion especially for the posters ... Service plays have always been in one thread

Comment

• Too much chatter guys .. Too much clutter .. move it along please .. thanks

Comment

• the VSS game of the year. I just got this forwarded to me (sender said it was released on Saturday), this might help those looking for the exact line:

Happy Easter to those who celebrate from everyone at VSSWins.com! We
            hope that you enjoy a profitable stretch run to close the 2005
            basketball season. As many of you know, the NBA Playoffs are a mini-
            season within itself and we are targeting a very strong close through
            the end of the finals in June! Now on to the most important
            business!......

We are moving early (this release was made on Saturday) on our
            STRONGEST isolation of the 2004-2005 season as we present our 7% 2005
            College Basketball Game of the Year (our one and ONLY 7% NCAA Game of
            the Year). We will likely have a 2005 NCAA Tournament Game of the
            Year for the Final Four or National Championship Game next week, but
            this release is to be considered our strongest isolation of the
            season, as we are labeling this play as our top 7% College Basketball
            Game of the Year for the 2004-2005 Season.....

Continued best of luck in the final round of the Elite 8 on
            Easter Sunday, and have a great week of NBA and College Basketball
            Championship Level Games ahead!......

Hoopsie Jr's 7% 2004-2005 NCAA College Basketball Game of the Year:
            # 610 Memphis Tigers Money Line -140/-1 (-130) over St Joseph's Hawks
            RESTRICTED to Memphis on the Money Line (Preferred), OR Alternatively
            at -1 (-130) on a Full Point Buy (If Any Isolated -2s Become Available)
            Please Invest at -140 to WIN 7% Bankroll or at -1/-130 Also to Win 7%.
            *** 2005 National Invitational Tournament Semifinals Tuesday March 29th
            7:07 PM EST Tip Off from Madison Square Garden, New York City (ESPN2)
            OBE

Comment

• Originally posted by letsdoit
              wise guy sports
              I believe you may be confused. Wise guy sports (Big D) goes not have his GOY tonight. The GOY play is by Nick Patrick (Bronx Bomber) and was posted earlier as NYK+5.0

I do NOT know if this selection is accurate only repeating what was posted on this forum.

If the play you are looking for is the OTHER Wise guy then I apologize.

Comment

• trace fields

5* memphis goy

Comment

• Binx -
                  trace fields --
                  5* memphis goy
                  Pro or College ( lot of confusion on this tonight including my own)

Comment

• OBE alatex free pick #( 702 ) 320-4853
                    jjoneill

Comment

• any winning points?

Comment

• Originally posted by jjoneill
                        OBE alatex free pick #( 702 ) 320-4853
                        JJ thank you my man, I always noticed that they never put one up on the website but now I will call in and get it to post here at BC. bol tonight guys
                        OBE

Comment

• Originally posted by LLWM
                          Binx -
                          trace fields --
                          5* memphis goy
                          Pro or College ( lot of confusion on this tonight including my own)
                          sorry just took it for granted that whoever asked for it knew it was his post season goy..good luck hope you faded it.think we have a better chance on joe tonight with all these memphis plays out there

Comment

• hey rip-re;billy coleman

you have his plays posted correct and the star rating except his total-3 star was mary. under-bought his plays this afternoon just noticed the incorrect post-thank you brother for all you do for us- the chungster..
                            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripple
                              guys kyle baugues is another character..i just signed up for his free card yesterday to post it and use it for my fades..he did terrible yesterday , so since he did bad he thought he was doing me a favor and sent me all the plays i posted today at bc.....i guess he didnt know who i was,,hes unreal,,he states the following :

over 200+ services are also included in our subscription. and he gave me everyservice i posted today ,,cut me a break another scammer..lmao
                              Rip Ive been on his ass every post over there. He is the biggest fu-king fraud scammer piece of shit that ever came down the road.

Comment

• Wiseguys Unlimited

St. Joseph's - High Roller
                                South Carolina - Insider Info

He claims to have gone 3-1 on Monday

Comment

Working...
                                X