Baseball Services??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllNight
    Thank you for the responces. I know more feedback will come of this. We are all here to make money bottom line. I usually dont do this but I am going to start my plays today in MLB. It is on the Ari. Diamonbacks -120. I believe it is Estes pitching today. I was about 60% last year and hope to get better this year. I will be posting as often as I can. I believe bases is a good sport to make money on. Ari-120 today!!
    ALLnight. Thanks for sharing. GL this season

Comment

AllNight.

Good luck on your plays. But hitting at 60% in baseball could very easily be a losing season unless you only play dogs. Since baseball normally has moneylines in the 140 range it makes it more difficult to pull off a winning season as you need to hit at a higher % than. Now if you state that you won 30 units or so, that is a better indication of your baseball capping ability. Good luck anyway.
      Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

The service i use is the 3 wisemen. The price is a bit steep but they give out solid selections.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife
          AllNight.

Good luck on your plays. But hitting at 60% in baseball could very easily be a losing season unless you only play dogs. Since baseball normally has moneylines in the 140 range it makes it more difficult to pull off a winning season as you need to hit at a higher % than. Now if you state that you won 30 units or so, that is a better indication of your baseball capping ability. Good luck anyway.

By the same token a 49% or 50% record in baseball could very easily be a winning season. Percentages don't mean much in baseball. Your right, sportsmylife, it's the units. I know the 3 wisemen did well last year (Coverboy, et al). There was another guy on here, I think it was tonysoprano, that always had one play a day. He was burning it up for a while. I hope he still posts this year. A decent service whose record I've followed is tips4sport. They play dogs, short favs (up to about -140), and some runlines, risking one unit each play. They didn't do nearly as well in 04 as the previous two years, though. They only won 40-something units last year with a few pretty nasty losing streaks. And they have a lot of plays.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
            By the same token a 49% or 50% record in baseball could very easily be a winning season. Percentages don't mean much in baseball. Your right, sportsmylife, it's the units. I know the 3 wisemen did well last year (Coverboy, et al). There was another guy on here, I think it was tonysoprano, that always had one play a day. He was burning it up for a while. I hope he still posts this year
            TonySoprano posted that he was retiring from sport betting. I don't expect him back.

Comment

Thanks Frank. Sorry to hear that. He was good.

Comment

Another guy that kicks some serious ass in bases is EZ WINNERS.....between him and the Wisemen, who needs dart throwers......errrrrr.....services.....

Comment

Working...
                X