Baseball Services??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Services??

I was wondering who all of you would like to follow or see out there. I was told about Baseball Forecaster. He is one we should try to find. List others that have done well for all of you.

NEVER FOLLOW ANY SERVICE FOR ANY SPORT!!!!

You will see cappers on here that WIN in baseball EVERY week. Follow them and save your money!

Comment

Originally posted by AllNight
      I was wondering who all of you would like to follow or see out there. I was told about Baseball Forecaster. He is one we should try to find. List others that have done well for all of you.
      3 Wisemen
      Rjeremy
      GoldVike
      Chuck Lazar

Are a few services that I highly recommend. Their fees are very reasonable.

AllNight, why pay for mediocre service when you can get superior service for free?

Comment

I agree guys. I dont pay for services. I just want people out there to post or share any good ones they see is all. I never pay for servies ,just like to monitor them a little

Comment

This really amazes me .. and AllNight this is absolutely no put down to you cause I hear this all the time in the service thread ... but everyone sees what Rip is doing in his forum fading this clowns and people are still willing to buy a service ... I received an e-mail yesterday from someone saying they just spent $1k on a baseball service ... I really do not get it .. AllNight, maybe you can help us understand .. and like I said, I think you are a great guy so I mean nothing negative to you pal ... Thanks
          Last edited by Spark; 03-22-2005, 10:48 AM.

Comment

also another one to watch is stallion

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
              This really amazes me .. and AllNight this is absolutely no put down to you cause I hear this all the time in the service thread ... but everyone sees what Rip is doing in his forum fading this clowns and people are still willing to buy a service ... I received an e-mail yesterday from someone saying they just spent $1k on a baseball service ... I really do not get it .. AllNight, maybe you can help us understand .. and like I said, I think you are a great guy so I mean nothing negative to you pal ... Thanks
              Spark, it's sad! People TRULY think they get better selections if they pay. Even some members who've been around awhile with many posts still seeks service SHIT.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                Spark, it's sad! People TRULY think they get better selections if they pay. Even some members who've been around awhile with many posts still seeks service SHIT.
                Why blast the guy?? He asked a simple question.

Comment

Services ?

We should all stop calling them " Services " and from here on refer to them as Dart Throwers

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
                    Why blast the guy?? He asked a simple question.
                    BigMike, I didn't blast Allnight. I responded to Spark's post.

Read post #3 in this thread. I never blasted the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
                      We should all stop calling them " Services " and from here on refer to them as Dart Throwers

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

OK, at the VERY best a service will go 52% over the LONG haul. By fading the services like RIP is doing or by following some of the GREAT cappers on here, you'll get close to 60%. So, why in the world do people still follow all their hype. that's all it is. They are good at marketing and getting people excited, but when it really comes down to it, they are WAY worse than the cappers and the fades right here at BC.

Comment

I do follow allof your guys play of course and Thank you for posting them. I just said there is a few good baseball services out there and I would to monitor and play them sometimes is all. A guy called Baseball Foecaster is a good one I hear. I just wanted to know who are the services and or forum members that are decent capping baseball? I will posting my picks as soon as the season rolls on. Thank you for the feedback!

Comment

Either way, I wish you the best ...

Comment

Thank you for the responces. I know more feedback will come of this. We are all here to make money bottom line. I usually dont do this but I am going to start my plays today in MLB. It is on the Ari. Diamonbacks -120. I believe it is Estes pitching today. I was about 60% last year and hope to get better this year. I will be posting as often as I can. I believe bases is a good sport to make money on. Ari-120 today!!

Comment

Working...
                              X