Please read this post people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hammertime or miggs with new name-400 is the money line
    If you cant dazzal them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit.
    glt97

Comment

I don't know hammertime but he is well liked here and over time been a very good capper.

Comment

Hammer,
        The administrator can back me up.
        I am not diam dave.

Can some one step up please and clear me

Is this pick on tipster day or something
        DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

you answered my question so no need to go further on this subject. I guess i will have to contact the person that told me this..GL

Comment

TIPSTER HAS WON ME SOME GOOD CASH THIS YEAR. AND MOST LIKELY I'M SIGNING UP FOR HIS BASEBALL PICKS.

HE'S ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS IN THIS FORUM.
            10 POSTS OUT OF HAMMER ON THIS SITE, ALL 10 NEGATIVE.
            rock n roll

Comment

thanx for your professionalism hammer.....lets not let this get ugly
              DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

Yes, let's keep this thread civilized

Thanks

Comment

If a client poster Tipster plays, that is his rights. He payed for the picks so he can do whatever he wants. Tipster has nothing to do with it. So please don't bashed Tipster!

Comment

Hammertime what are you smoking?

Tipster has won a ton of plays here including his wire plays here. Not all of them but way on the plus side. Does it really matter what a wire play is. They win which is what really matters. He has an occasional 200* which has nothing to do with the way his other picks have gone. His soccer plays are great.

Geeez Hammertime you are waaaaay off with no numbers to support your erroneous guesstimation of tipsters record.

Is this what kind of crap goes on with your message board, or just your way of trying to drum up some interest?

Z

Comment

Thanks for all that you have done

You have been a generous and profitable contributor to this forum,but you have to do what you have to do. If your paying clients are pissed they should be. Thanks again and I look forward to some plays here and there if you can. GOOD LUCK AND GOOD FORTUNE YO YOU. John
                      GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

sorry to hear all that

no one should be bashing you that is not fair thanks for the free plays as they lasted

Comment

Zanz,

Gamblerstalk.com is actually my site.

I think everyone on here likes to see sports tipsters involvement on the site.

Comment

Working...
                          X