• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read this post people

I am not a sellout.
    I love posting for free.
    Many of you all know that.

My clients have requested that I do not post for free anymore. I have lost 9 clients because I was persistent in posting here at bettorschat. So I had to stop posting in order to keep the clients I have left. They felt cheated because they were paying and everyone else was getting plays for free. It's a catch 22 you might say. I'm damnded if I do and I'm damned if I don't.

If anyone wants to step up and clear my label as a sellout I would gladly appreciate it as I feel I do not deserve the slamming I'm getting.

Thank you......
    THE SPORTS TIPSTER
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

no way should tipster be considered a sellout. his plays get posted everyday by someone and if not private messages can be used to get his take on games you have in question. i have asked him many a question on games i may have liked in an attempt to not bet against his views and he has always replied.
    SEVEN

Comment

tipster,
      thanks for all the great plays. It sucks that you don't post anymore but you don't deserve to be bashed. I wouldn't worry about it either as these two have been bashing everyone since they showed up.

Comment

Tipster,

You gotta do what's best. Thanks for all the past plays. Hope to see you post winners from time to time!

GL
        Scooner!

Comment

good luck tipster

i understand where you are coming from

there are many good cappers in here - - but if you ever have some free plays - - let us know

later:p

Comment

Isn't that one of the rules? Services must provide a free play? Maybe a little "wire play" or 100* to 200* from time to time sure wouldn't hurt!!!!!!!
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

yep, that's one of the rules...except...the Tipster has never come in here in a goldclub way and tried to drive people to his service. He just posts consistent winners from time-to-time, and for that, I thank you. Hope you can continue to share some with us every now and then.
              Good Luck!!
              ~MrCC

Comment

as long as one of your clients is posting your plays there is nothing you can do. every body post service plays here .
                you dont derserve slack from them. good luck and keek posting,
                we love your picks.
                If you cant dazzal them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit.
                glt97

Comment

I always counted us as lucky to be getting Tipster's plays 4 free.
                  I certainly understand your stance regarding posts of plays. Nobody of sound mind ever thought you sold out, Tipster. That was some goofball trying to slam a BC legend. Don't let people like that bother you, as none of us pay attention. Thanks for all the plays we've gotten from you.
                  Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I dont follow you at all but i have a QUESTION

Why do you use 2 different names at this site and many others? You go by the name Sportstipster and Diamond Dave correct me if im wrong? Also im willing to bet you have no more then 10 customers.

JMO!

Comment

Also i consider that very very very

SHADY tactics. I have received many emails over the years regarding your name changing at different sites, now i dont know if this is true but i would CONSIDER my source legit. You even know the person that told me VERY well.

Comment

hammer lay off, his picks are legit with consistence on winning.
                        If you cant dazzal them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit.
                        glt97

Comment

When i ask a question i like them to be answered. I do not like when people butt in. I want to see this guy answer my question. If i DO NOT like the answer I will keep on questioning him. So far no answer WONDER WHY!!

Comment

hammertime

who gives 10 fucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tipster came in the room and made a lot of people a lot of money

what is your value to this room.............uuuhhhh thats right...........nothing!!!

so lay off the Sports Tipster and keep riding all of our plays

what is your problem????

answer me that please

Comment

I want my questions answered. I do not have a problem. And to be honest i dont follow him but i do look at his plays and HE HAS WON NOTHING! WHAT THE FUCK IS A WIRE PLAY??? HE WON 2 OUT OF THE 20 POSTED HERE. He raises his unit structure everytime he LOSES a 100 unit fucking play. Then he comes out with some bullshit 200 unit play. I dont post here i RUN Gamblerstalk an affiliated site with Kosmo.

Comment

Working...
                              X