No announcement yet.

It's 6' here right now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canadians are horny.....hey? so are americans! my friends from canada hate it when we call ourselves americans. they say "were american too, it's north america" blah blah blah. I'm not calling myself a u.s.a.ian. I hear the girls in canada have really big boobs. Is that true bball nut?

Comment

Fred.......

I am about 40 minutes from KC, Play softball down there about 10 times a year.. Whats the name of the Sports Bar??

Comment

I guess Canadian women are prettier than American women - - but we'll leave that for another day

but i am defintely interested if you guys organize something - - wherever it is - vegas, KC, etc...

count me in

Comment

The Midwest Farmers Daughters will make you Feel Alright
          Last edited by Fred; 03-10-2003, 05:34 PM.
          One more and I got to go

Comment

i want to come to KC this summer to catch a ball game or two
            will let you know

Comment

We may have trouble getting tickets to Royals games. we have a beautiful stadium, clean, well keptand draw about 15,000 a game.Hav'nt paid for a Royals ticket in 5 years, except for opening day.It depends on how much $$$ you are WILLING TO ACCEPT to go to a game. I had 2 Royals tickets in my car last summer and someone broke into my car and put 2 more tickets on my dash.
              One more and I got to go

Comment

Fred did you..........

miss my post, dont want to talk to me, or forget the name of your bar???

Comment

$ Player. Check your Private Message
                  One more and I got to go

Comment

AHHH HHHa!

I got it now!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X