X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 6' here right now!

this is total bullshit! i want to play golf

golf

Chalkeater, if you ever make it to Dallas, let me know. I will take you out to the cowboy club, talk about a nice golf course!! 65 here today, i feel for you guys up north.

take care, the hammer

Comment

chalkeater....

I am glad you cant golf

more time to handicap NBA:D :D :D

Comment

I know how you feel chalkeater...it's 12 degrees here right now...BUT, supposed to get close to 60 this weekend. Oh yeah, time to dust off the clubs, spring is in the air!!:D
        Good Luck!!
        ~MrCC

Comment

It was 68 here in alabama this weekend. Golf was good Friday and Saturday. :D

Comment

Originally posted by russty444
            It was 68 here in alabama this weekend. Golf was good Friday and Saturday. :D

rub it in some more, won't ya??
            Good Luck!!
            ~MrCC

Comment

...well you know. come on down. we have the robert trent jones golf trail here.

Comment

Snow just melted here in K.C.Ready for some golf.Should get into the 50's this week.We need to have a BettorsChat golf tourney this summer. A central location like K.C. I'll find the course and make arrangments for the tourney.I've been doing it for years for my sports bars.Sounds like a great time.
                One more and I got to go

Comment

Fred, the golf tournament sounds like a great idea, count me in. Maybe you can set it up so that we could catch a royals game, the same weekend.

the hammer

Comment

that does sound like a good time. if we can continue killing bookies we can start our own tour and visit the towns of all bc contributors playing golf, going to baseball games and gambling! we'll call it the XPGA!

Comment

we need to state that you have to be a man in our rules in order to play, but you can ride if you're topless. :D

Comment

chalkeater

Take a short drive north to Wausau for 18 holes at the Wausau Country Club, a Wausau Woodchucks game (college kids league, but just as entertaining as the Brewers) and a night at the New Yorker(strip club) for an all you can eat buffet.
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

i've played sentry world a few times but never the cc. sounds good. spring comes to wausau in about june, right?

Comment

I think sometime in June or July would be good. We could wait until September and play golf on Friday, go to a College Football game on Saturday,Kansas State or Mizzou, then either go to a Chiefs game on Sunday or watch all of the NFL games at one time. I have a wall in my bar that has 9 t.v's on it so you can watch ever play of every game at the same time.Any thoughts?
                            One more and I got to go

Comment

I am interested in this

how are the women in KC

Comment

Working...
                              X