This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ppp

The post from Gavazzi is funny. I'll tell you what--these services are getting more and more chippy and I'm pretty sure that their primary concern is not us playing on improper selections. If you faded PPP last week you won. They are pissed because their premium selections are up for free and early in the day.

Comment

next thing services will say they posted false early , then changed to true stuff or whatever it takes to survive or lie.
      bet they miss the '80's with just telephone consensus.

Comment

I thought Joe had a 6% on Ohio (Winner) too?

Today's Comp from Joe Gavazzi

Drexel (-10) over TOWSON STATE by 20
        We had a rare comp loss on Sunday when we faded the weak home court of LaSalle. But the strength of the Towson Center, where the Tigers are just 16-33 SU L4Y, pales in comparison to that of Tom Gola Arena. As a result, Drexel qualifies under the same 82-41 ATS situation as did Xavier yesterday, which is 41-12 ATS for favorites of more than 4 points and 25-10 ATS if the home team as 10+ point revenge. Get your money back today with the Dragons.

Comment

info plays service plays for monday :
          Monday 2/28

NCAA BB

10* on Pittsburgh +5.5

7* on Texas OVER 141

7* on Drake +6

Comment

Bryan Leonard

LA/NY over
            N Arizona

Comment

Net Prophet

NBA:

LA Clippers +3 over Utah

College hoops:

Illinois State +1 over Creighton
              Texas -2 over Oklahoma

Comment

This site is such a small portion of bettors when u consider the whole pie. BUT I FIND IT REDICULOUS for a sports service like PPP to worry about him as we are an informed group and no ones makng any money of the shit hes been selling .EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THIS. i dont even pay attention to his losing service. Hes not a play or a fade...hes just an obstacle too look around to find some real winners.

Comment

i have aol but i use IE to open these windows in not in aol and everything has been fine for me and also one time i di refresh the page this morning and all that came up was the espn thing at the bottom but it was on the top of the page and the only thing on the whole page,
                  but it will all be ok tomorrow as my 23" LCD HD tv/monitor and new computer will be picked up so then it will be awsome but will still have my trusty laptop for when i travel.

lol
                  good luck guys
                  THICK 1

Comment

Ok guys .. We heard enough about PPP ... lets move on ... Thanks

Comment

SPARK

When I refresh the page it takes me to ESPN. Really gets old, running A MAC with Safari browser.

Comment

Originally posted by scraper
                        SPARK

When I refresh the page it takes me to ESPN. Really gets old, running A MAC with Safari browser.
                        this is weird .. It just happened to me also .. Just now ..

Comment

i have dsl and its okay ,,when i scroll up the page its real slow and gets stuck ,thats the only problem im having ..but it only happens on here.

guys this is a good thing to do at least once a week

go to internet explorer
                          than tools
                          than internet options
                          than hit delete cookies
                          than check files offline
                          than hit view files if any there delete them all
                          than hit ok
                          than hit delete history than hit ok
                          as much as we go from website to website we should do thi at least once a week
                          sorry spark just trying to help some thanks all
                          than hit offline

Comment

Dr. Bob:

**Northern Iowa (+5 points or more) 70 WICHITA STATE 68
                            Wichita State has lost 4 of their last 5 games and has gone just 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games, and the Shockers don’t play as well at home (15-19-1 ATS the last 3 seasons) and they do on the road (23-11-1 ATS). Northern Iowa lost 57-65 as a home favorite against Wichita earlier this season, but the Panthers are 9-0 ATS as an underdog in same season revenge games under coach Greg McDermott and they are 23-5 ATS in their last 28 games getting points in all circumstances. Wichita State’s recent slide is nothing new, as the Shockers have generally played worse the second time through the conference under coach Mark Turgeon, who doesn’t appear to be very good at making adjustments for second meetings. Wichita is 25-19-1 ATS in all first meetings with conference foes, but just 23-27 ATS in second meetings and only 10-19 ATS if the opponent has revenge. Northern Iowa is a better team than Wichita State and my ratings favor the Shockers by only 2 ½ points in this game, and would favor Northern Iowa by 1 point if I only used the Panthers’ road games against Wichita’s home games. I’ll take 5 points or more with Northern Iowa in a 2-Star Best Bet and consider the Panthers an opinion at less than +5 points.

Comment

My has been freezing up and sending me to espn. Some of this sites enemies may have infected it.

Comment

Yeah Rip that is good but what i do not like is you have to enter passwords again at every site you go to and i am a lazy fu*k ... I do that periodically ....

Comment

Working...
                                X