X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG AL'S 100% MOTIVATIONAL AND HISTORICAL EDGE WINNER:

northern arizona

Comment

TONIGHT NBA AWESOME play out of a 25-5 ATS system.
      Dallas Mavs
      These are his 3 big plays guys..the write`ups are to long thanks & good luck Rip

Comment

Here we go-Tweedle Scam(Jack Price) is getting the comp. from Tweedle Scum("Corey Black") as we talk.
        Price says "Black" says to play Creighton and Air Force.
        No mention of how this scamming,lying,deceitful miserable excuse for a handicapper/human being(s)/con artist did over the weekend;I think he/they must have done poorly.
        They went a "stellar" 0-3 on comps as posted here.
        ps I am still waiting for Jack to prove me wrong and show me a real Corey Black with his birth certificate.
        Last edited by savage1; 02-28-2005, 04:12 PM.

Comment

3G SPORTS....
          CBB
          5* Pittsburg

Comment

FROM PPP WEBSITE..

24 "Friends" got "Screwed"

Yesterday on this site I offered the balance of the season for FREE to anyone who could identify a 6% losing selection which I released on Saturday. Amazingly, 24 people responded to my toll-free number. All of them quoted an incorrect game. When questioned about the source of their information, to the man, they all said they had gotten the game from "a friend" and were unsure of the source. When informed that their answer was incorrect, none of them seemed overly surprised. What a shock! As unscrupulous as the consumer believes the Sports Handicapping Bureaus to be in this industry, it is this writer's contention that their behavior is a drop in the bucket compared to the depths the consumers, consensus owners and chat room operators will stoop to pirate the selections (whether accurate or not) and attach them to the reputable name of an established Sports Handicapper. It is sad that as an operator of one of the nation's oldest sports services that I feel obligated to spend the time to insure that my actual selections are received only by my paying clientele. A word to the wise: if you are receiving my selections from a source other than this bureau, there is a better chance than not that they are not the actual selections from Joe Gavazzi's Private Players of Pittsburgh. Only one inaccurate group of selections would cost you far more than your actual subscription price.

Sat and Sun.. PPP is down 31.3 units.....
            Remember, its not WHAT you know, its WHO you know!

Comment

excellent story killer ..

Comment

Originally posted by killerb
                FROM PPP WEBSITE..

24 "Friends" got "Screwed"

Yesterday on this site I offered the balance of the season for FREE to anyone who could identify a 6% losing selection which I released on Saturday. Amazingly, 24 people responded to my toll-free number. All of them quoted an incorrect game. When questioned about the source of their information, to the man, they all said they had gotten the game from "a friend" and were unsure of the source. When informed that their answer was incorrect, none of them seemed overly surprised. What a shock! As unscrupulous as the consumer believes the Sports Handicapping Bureaus to be in this industry, it is this writer's contention that their behavior is a drop in the bucket compared to the depths the consumers, consensus owners and chat room operators will stoop to pirate the selections (whether accurate or not) and attach them to the reputable name of an established Sports Handicapper. It is sad that as an operator of one of the nation's oldest sports services that I feel obligated to spend the time to insure that my actual selections are received only by my paying clientele. A word to the wise: if you are receiving my selections from a source other than this bureau, there is a better chance than not that they are not the actual selections from Joe Gavazzi's Private Players of Pittsburgh. Only one inaccurate group of selections would cost you far more than your actual subscription price.

Sat and Sun.. PPP is down 31.3 units.....
                The only 6* shown here was Tex A&M and they won, right?

Comment

question....anyone else with aol having problems getting into sites and etc.the last 3 days my computer has been very slow changing pages and getting into other sites,so im just asking if anyone else is having the same problems.

thanks seaofred
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Killer-no matter what the big paid services try to do, they are a dying breed and will become nearly extinct in the next few years, as virtually everyone will have a computer or know someone who does and get all the picks for nothing;the monstrous and increasing number of hits on the service request thread on this forum alone on a daily basis is testimony to that.

Comment

seafred msn is having problems too i got the boot before than when tried to come back on i had no icons on my desktop..my msn messenger keeps popping off and on ..my ***** mess is fine..i did a hard boot than ran my spybot....i called my dsl carrier verizon and they said its msn ,,hope its okay now ..mines okay so far...they're were a few forums that had a power outrage...thanks and good luck Rip
                      Last edited by Ripple; 02-28-2005, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                        Killer-no matter what the big paid services try to do, they are a dying breed and will become nearly extinct in the next few years, as virtually everyone will have a computer or know someone who does and get all the picks for nothing;the monstrous and increasing number of hits on the service request thread on this forum alone on a daily basis is testimony to that.
                        its just funny..... i know the plays on this forum are correct .. i get his plays thru who2 and I post them here ...PPP lost more than 50 unit last week and for him to put that on his website today is hilarious....
                        Remember, its not WHAT you know, its WHO you know!

Comment

The Real Animal
                          3* drexel -10
                          more animal to come to bc soon

Comment

ats basketball lock club (from another site, not confirmed):
                            3 units pittsburgh +5.5
                            3 units air force -2.5

the lt profits game of the day or alatex would be much appreciated!

as for PPP, the day before today he posted a request for anyone who received a losing 6% play on Saturday to call into his office and identify themselves to receive the rest of the season free. RIGHT THERE IS THE ONLY RED FLAG ANYONE SHOULD EVER NEED. "Identify themselves" = funny line which made that whole writeup the day BEFORE sound very very very fishy. Texas A&M was the only 6% posted on Thick's report BUT the way this sounds, Gavazzi most likely gave out false games to trap people OR just made the whole thing up to see how many people would call in claiming a false loss (24 by his count) - so that he could make a point about getting the selections direct from PPP. Either way, he has pretty much sucked this season in basketball overall, so he probably has his horns twisted and is trying to stir up trouble to let loose some frustration! bol tonight guys

OBE

Comment

JUST FOUND THIS SITE GUYS SO CAN'T VERIFY RECORD, BUT NBA RECORD ATS AT *****LINE IS 37-20.

BENTLEYWINS.....

FREE BASKETBALL PLAYS, OUR TOTAL FROM DEC. 1st IS 32-12- 1 72.7% !!

9:00 PM ESPN TEXAS - 2.5 -vs- Oklahoma

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THEM, PLEASE SHARE

Comment

Wunderdog who has been ice cold lately!
                                2u Fl Intl
                                3U N. Iowa

Comment

Working...
                                X