X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deano
    5-2 start today
    33-13-1

How are those service plays doing for you???
    So your going service huh?

Illjaunt
    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

I think he's being a smart ass. His thread has 300 views and
      the service plays has 40,000.

Comment

yea he's being a smart ass...and he should be...the guy's on a monster run....you bet your ass I am playin Big D's Game Of The Week.
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

7-2 for the day so far.

35-13-1 - 73% winners

three left - Nevada, Pepperdine and UNLV

If I post Sunday, maybe I'll get 50,000 views like the service plays did today.

Give me a service that is 35-13-1 on their last 49 plays.

DEANO

Comment

deano,

unbelievable run my man!!! glad to see it! keep it up over 60% and YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

Comment

deano,

you're DAMN right......NO service will EVER go that %. maybe in a 10 game stretch, but NOT over 50 games. i try to tell everyone on this board the same thing, but still they check the fuckin services.

Comment

Thanks RJ. I don't get it either. I play everyone of your plays
                everyday and that alone has me up big this year. Throw in
                another half dozen here and why do people constantly post
                that they can't win. You and I know why, 45,000 views in
                the service area. That's why I am so frusrated with some people here. Well enough venting from me. Just remember
                even if I don't post here anymore, I still will be looking for
                your plays.

Thanks,
                DEANO

Comment

I don't get it,
                  I never EVER look at the services, and i must view about 50,000 threads some days here...... so why aren't the numbers more even?????
                  "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

With you Deano. I appreciate your posts. Carry on brother!

Comment

Deano

Congratulations on your great run! Hope you keep posting, your the man right now, some of us do appreciate your posts! I think people just think services know more than the regular posters do, but you know that some completely suck! Hope to see ya Sunday buddy!

GL Krunch

Comment

I never look at the sevices either,havn't been looking at you either Deano but you can bet your sweet as I'm going to start.Congrad on your run--keep it up!

Comment

Thank you Deano.....

4 of your late picks saved my ass today- Pepperdine, NCW, UNLV and of course Nevada... as well as 3-0 on your golf...

Yes there are alot of great cappers here and I follow RJ too... probably to the point of making him :eek: :crazyeye:
                          but your contributions are much appreciated... can I kiss your enough to convince you to keep posting here...if not, all I can say is....THANK YOU!!
                          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Wat to go DEANO!

Well Done and hope you continue your run.

Keep up the great work, I know you saved my ass today.
                            :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

Deano,

I hope my post earlier didn't offend you. Truth is since you been on this run I have paid close attention and you have made me some major $$$ Thats why I dont want to see you go...you are valuable here and we need people to stick around to show that the services are NOT where its at. Dude, whatever you decide, thanks for sharing and for the great run...nevada helped me HUGE just as i thought it would.
                              Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

DEANO,

I GOTTA GIVE YOU A HUGE THANK YOU FOR YOUR 3 LATE GAMES!!!!!!! I TAILED YOU ON UNLV, NEVADA, AND TOOK PEPPERDINE THE 2nd HALF!!! +900 ON THOSE 3, MADE IT A GREAT DAY FOR ME!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X