Saturdays Plays From Deano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deano

fantastic .. unreal!!! Nothing to say that has not been said already ... This run is one for the books ...

Comment

deano

dont understand your point on more views-let the service thread get all the hits-who cares///////////////-if 40000 people start playing your plays-you dont have to be paul harvey to figure out the rest of the story-they want be hitting 70 per cent-ask any of the ole-timers on here what happens when too much joe public gets on something-so ssshhhhhhh and keep up the great work-nice run buddy!!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
        Thanks RJ. I don't get it either. I play everyone of your plays
        everyday and that alone has me up big this year. Throw in
        another half dozen here and why do people constantly post
        that they can't win. You and I know why, 45,000 views in
        the service area. That's why I am so frusrated with some people here. Well enough venting from me. Just remember
        even if I don't post here anymore, I still will be looking for
        your plays.

Thanks,
        DEANO

hey buddy,

i just realized what i was missing in all these threads. why aren't you going to be posting here anymore? what's wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
          Thanks RJ. I don't get it either. I play everyone of your plays
          everyday and that alone has me up big this year. Throw in
          another half dozen here and why do people constantly post
          that they can't win. You and I know why, 45,000 views in
          the service area. That's why I am so frusrated with some people here. Well enough venting from me. Just remember
          even if I don't post here anymore, I still will be looking for
          your plays.
          I've been preaching this for almost a year. It blows my mind when even some seasoned BC members still lurking in the service thread seeking service selections.

We have so many very good cappers. I for one would love to see the service thread shut down. BC would never do it. It'll take too much traffice from here. Although, I'm certain if it was done we would be bombarded with meaningless threads.

Congrats on a great run.

Comment

Working...
          X