Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Most Incredible Win You Have Ever Had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Most Incredible Win You Have Ever Had?

Mine was in an SEC CFB Game....Don't recall the exact teams (thought it was Tenn or Arkansas involved..one of the two or maybe even Mississippi) but I had the home team -13.....THE GAME WENT TO OVERTIME......I AM SCREWED.........RIGHT!!??

Into the 3rd overtime the home team scores and has to go for 2 points.....and they get it...who cares.....I'm still toast! WENT TO BED!

GET UP AND MY ACCOUNT IS CREDITED.......Turns out the next possession the other team is intercepted and the home teams defender is running down the field ball in the air and everyone yelling basically to just down it and go home......HE RUNS IT IN FOR 6 AND THE 14 POINT COVER IN OVERTIME!!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

One that comes to mind is 2003 CFB. I played the dog +7. They were losing by 8 with seconds remaining. The team leading took an intentional safety cutting the lead to 6. They didn't want to punt from their own end zone.

Comment

I have 2, both in College Football.

I shit you not GV, I had the same damn game you did. I don't remember the teams now for sure but i've talked about it here before. I could not believe it when it happened and to this day i still feel like i have a chance going to o.t. and laying more than 7 because of that game.

No. 2 was the LSU/Kentucky hail mary play. I needed that TD by LSU and couldn't believe that pass. The Kentucky coach already had the gatorade bath and when the game was lost it was an incredible view of a stunned coach soaked in gatorade walking across the field to shake the winning coach's hand. How Kentucky let the WR and ball past them is beyond me but i'll take it!!!

Comment

Jaguars at Giants

I had the Jags +3.5 BIG and the over 38 small. It was 10-7 Jax entering the fourth. Then in the fourth the two combine for 36 points. But the most incrediable part was that I got the backdoor cover (or so I thought) when Kyle Brady caught a TD seconds before the 2 minute warning plus the 2point conversion to get the cover. BUT then Jax onside kicks it, and Mr. Angie Harmon returns it for a TD!!!! I mean who loses when onside kick is returned by the return team for a TD!!!!!Then Jax comes back down the field to score with 19 seconds!!!!!!!! I mean I got the backdoor to go for me, then against me, then for me again! Check out this fourth quarter:

TD, IKE HILLIARD 5 YD PASS FROM KERRY COLLINS (BRAD
        DALUISO KICK), 3:49. Drive: 7 plays, 75 yards
        in 2:49. Key plays: Collins 42-yard pass to
        Toomer to Jacksonville 33; Collins 28-yard pass
        to Hilliard on 3rd-and-10 to Jacksonville 5. NY
        GIANTS 14-10

NYG - TD, AMANI TOOMER 54 YD PASS FROM KERRY COLLINS
        (BRAD DALUISO KICK), 11:55. Drive: 2 plays, 55
        yards in 0:19. NY GIANTS 21-10

JAC - TD, KYLE BRADY 5 YD PASS FROM MARK BRUNELL (MARK
        BRUNELL PASS TO KYLE BRADY FOR TWO-POINT
        CONVERSION), 13:04. Drive: 3 plays, 61 yards in
        1:09. Key plays: Brunell 50-yard pass to
        McCardell to New York 11. NY GIANTS 21-18

NYG - TD, JASON SEHORN 38 YD KICKOFF RETURN (BRAD DALUISO
        KICK), 13:09. NY GIANTS 28-18

JAC - TD, ALVIS WHITTED 12 YD PASS FROM MARK BRUNELL
        (MIKE HOLLIS KICK), 14:41. Drive: 6 plays, 51
        yards in 1:32. Key plays: Whitted 20-yard kick
        return to New York 49; Brunell 16-yard pass to
        Shelton to New York 29; Brunell 10-yard pass to
        McCardell to New York 12. NY GIANTS 28-25

Comment

I'm going to "Sticky" these for a couple days!

Comment

As I suspected. People forget the wins but NEVER forget the tough loses.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
              Ya' we feel like we deserve the wins but the losers really sting!!

Comment

reminds me of that Rounders line........something like "you never remember the big pot you take down but you remember every card of the one you lost". I got to watch that movie again soon

Comment

Hawaii in FB.. Like 10 yrs ago they were getting killed something like 21 points in the 4th came back to within 5 points . i needed a TD to get the cover its 4th and 55 they get it TOUCHDOWN flag down bring it back 4th and a mile im on my fricking knees praying .hawaii QB drops back TOUCHDOWN and i won its like 2:30 in the AM ..
                  I would like to know if anyone remembers that one....

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                    reminds me of that Rounders line........something like "you never remember the big pot you take down but you remember every card of the one you lost". I got to watch that movie again soon
                    I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!

Comment

One summer at band camp. I was having sex with this girl............

OH WAIT WRONG THREAD.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!

It is my favorite of all time, "He beat me. Pay that man his money!" KGB

Comment

OH WAIT WRONG THREAD.

Frank,

Please keep these in non gambling Forum.

Thanks,

Pete Rose

Comment

OH WAIT WRONG THREAD.

Comment

My most incredible win was GV's most incredible loss as I stated in the other thread when there were only 5 points scored in an NBA overtime keeping the game under(just barely);itdoesn't happen very often when I win a game and GV loses it!
                              Last edited by savage1; 02-26-2005, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X