Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Par's Plays ---- I will be caochiong these winnerrs home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partner is a $30 milliom company, must be a rich smartass.

Comment

Originally posted by Brady22
      Partner is a $30 milliom company, must be a rich smartass.
      YUP

Comment

thinging

The LACK of thinking

OR .........

The LACK of typing skills

PROBABLY.........

BOTH

I can't remember. I'm not thinging straight.

LOL

Comment

It is getting time for seattle to make their move.Kicking myself in the ass for not betting more on Detroit, just look to good.

Comment

JimmyBlaze, If your out there are you going to have some plays for us saturday?Need the 8 reasons for the big plays.

Comment

I have had enough for one night.... early tee time in the morning so I am going to bed. I did talk to your brother-in-law this afternoon. We need to meet there and play golf one weekend. I wouldn't mind playing Pinecrest, Pine Dunes, & Land's End one weekend.

Frank- you should consider getting some rest too. You have a $30 million dollar company to run, and here you are f***ing around in different threads (smart ass comments in every one of them I have noticed) past midnight.......... sad & insecure - not a good combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Par
                Frank- you should consider getting some rest too. You have a $30 million dollar company to run, and here you are f***ing around in different threads (smart ass comments in every one of them I have noticed) past midnight.......... sad & insecure - not a good combo.
                Until tomorrow........

GL and good nite,

Sad & insecure

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                  What's caochiong ?
                  I thought it was a cross between Yao Ming, CaChing, and Tommy Chong

Signed,

Another sad and insecure smartass, and proud of it!!!
                  "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by garylehr
                    I thought it was a cross between Yao Ming, CaChing, and Tommy Chong

Signed,

Another sad and insecure smartass, and proud of it!!!
                    The funny thing! I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I thought caochiong was 'coaching from the couch' while watching the games he bet. Or something like that.

Comment

caochiong? Isnt that the act of GOO GOO G'JOOB ing.

Lyrics from I am a Walrus by the Beatles.

Now I was trying to be a smartass

Comment

What about those sonics, already had them as a loser.Good picking last night Mister Par 4-1.Will take that again today if you can do it.

Is Frank03 playing golf with you this morning?I know ya'll are big buddies.

Comment

Working...
                        X