Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Par's Plays ---- I will be caochiong these winnerrs home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Par's Plays ---- I will be caochiong these winnerrs home!

I am not cherry-picking from others tonight. I have had a rough couple of weeks following the wrong people at the wrong time (not blaming anyone --- just blaming my betting pattern lately) so I am going BIG and going ALL ALONE tonight:

Indiana (-2) ---- this team is started to play well, and I think they are a better team than Cleveland so I will gladly give the 2 points at home.

Memphis (-4.5) ---- this is anothr team that will make a second half push. Hopefully this push will start tonight (and not wait until Gasol gets back).

Toronto (+4) ---- this team is playing hard, and they really showed me something in their win at New Jersey. I'll take the 4 here!

Detroit (-3,5) ---- this one is a mismatch. Detroit plays defense & the Lakers don't. The Pistons should be well rested and determined to start their march to the NBA Finals again.

Seattle (-6) ---- the oddsmkaers are about one more pathetic week from Minnesota away form making these lines where they should be. I can't remeber a team's lines being so bad (because of the previous year's success). Unfortunately, I have bet (and lost) with them several times......... but I have bet on Minnesota teams (that includes the Vikings) for the last time! This won might get ugly in a hurry (especially with Seattle coming off a bad loss at home to Golden State).

*might have a small play on Boise St (-1), but I am going to play the NBA very large tonight.

Mister Par, you have "won" thing going for you, I would fade most of your picks. Recent history would say your going to be very successful tonight!!

Comment

I cant believe that I'm taking some of your picks over EZ, but tonight you are the man. I had to throw in Chicago for myself. Lets win, I need to go to vegas.Need the cash flow.

Comment

Would You Parlay Those 5 Teams

Comment

he has a hard enought time just hitting one

Comment

Your looking good early in Ind and Tor---Memphis needs to get off their ass

Comment

4th quarter melt-down in Memphis, but Detroit is looking good so far. Seattle is starting slow, but they will win this game.......... I just hope they do so by enough points!

Comment

Memphis did melt down, My bulls tried to but they bounced back

Comment

What's caochiong ?

Comment

J williams missed two free throws with about 20 seconds to go that would have put them up by 5,after that denver tied it up and overtime sucked!

Comment

Here is our old buddy frank03,I wonder if this is the nice frank or the smart-ass frank

Comment

Always the smart ass - Frank. I work about 70+ hours a week so when I actually have time to post games during the day, I do so in such a rush that typos are common. If i could f*** around all day on the bettorschat like you do each day, then life would be sad for me. LOL

Comment

Mister Par if you can get seattle off their ass to win by 9 I want you to treate yourself to some of BigMikes pictures (your wife will never know)

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Par
                            Always the smart ass - Frank. I work about 70+ hours a week so when I actually have time to post games during the day, I do so in such a rush that typos are common. If i could f*** around all day on the bettorschat like you do each day, then life would be sad for me. LOL
                            Not being a smart ass. Didnt' know if caochiong was really something.

Life sucks for you. 70+ hours. SO UPTIGHT!!!! Try enjoying life. It can be fun.

My life???? Far from sad. I'm a partner in a $30 million company. I'm our computer programmer, accounting system administrator and network engineer. I have about 50 employees that report to me. I do very well. I've been doing it for 17 years. I've written programs that handle much of my responsibilties. I'm doing work related chores all day. Tasks that normally took me hours to accomplish now takes minutes. Giving me lots of free time. That enables me to sit at my desk, cap games, BS on BC and work at the same time.

Comment

Sad & insecure......... not a good combo.

Comment

Working...
                              X