Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[/B]systems that look good till you post them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that it matters, but there should not be a k after 200000 in previous post, as that would imply I made 20 million, was not the case-only a "mere' 200000.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
      That is one of reasons I post my thoughts here(some might say it is a crusade) when it comes to sports services and their claims;if I reach only a few newbies, I feel I have acccomplished at least a little bit.

Agree Savage and you know I agree with you 100000%

Thanks again for the posts you make and the stories. I myself find them very interesting and the help me out.

Thanks again
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Great Site You Need To Read

There is a company named Michael Gibbons Sports. I'm sure you guys can figure out the web address. He has some great correlations between stocks and sports wagering. He also keeps a chart of his streaks and units won/lost. Like clockwork everyday he has an email from the previous days selections graded out for everyone to see.

Comment

By the way and not to belabor the point, but 200000k is not 20 million, but it really 200 million.
          Now if I had that kind of money, even I might take a "few" days off from posting.
          Homer-thanks and I am really happy that you continue to post here and hope your wife makes a complete and quick recovery.
          ps I think the older you get, the easier it is to put everything into perspective-arguments, stocks, winning or losing in betting and the general ups and downs of every day living.

Comment

FrankieB

Is without a doubt THE Foremost Systems Analyst. No one works harder nor is more thorough in the pursuit of winners ... especially in the NBA. And he puts all these so called "system experts" ... Lawrence, Mc Mordie, etc. to shame.

Hey Guys Frank and I really believe that when a system or trend gets into the hands of the public - it will soon lose it's sparkle and will then become ineffective , will wither ... then die.

Please don't misunderstand - when Frank says he does not share his systems he is not being selfish ... He's a generous and caring friend. He's merely protecting them ... insuring that WE all have a better chance at winning.

Comment

Savvy

You're wise, experienced, and established and your posts always reflect that. They have a great deal of meaning ... broad in scope... not just limited to gambling but also to lessons in life and those are wonderful things to share.

Thanks Savvy - I always read your every post.

Besides, we are Schtoolies, Right?

Neil

Comment

Coverboy-thanks and I love all your posts also.
                Now excuse me as I have to call Northcoast and se if I can get a "bargain" price if I agree to signup for PowerSweep for the next 20 years;I am sure Phil Schtool will oblige.

Comment

Savvy

If you're bold enough to call Schtool personally ... here's my spin: You'd better pack a lunch ... and a dinner for that matter.

LOL

-cb

Comment

Working...
                  X