No announcement yet.

2 plays alot of people had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets See Jordanrules23- Is Az A Big Enough Name For You To Play Last Nite, Along With The Majority Of Players On This Site And Throughout The U.s., Spotting Only 7 Or 7 And Half Against Wash St, Wash St Lowest Scoring Team In The Pac 10- Gee They Didn't Cover, So As Far As I Am Concerned They Lost, I Think Its Call Gambling, If All The Big Names Win And Cover Let Me Know, I Will Change My Thinking.

Comment

clark FOR st peters IS ONE OF THE TOP SCORINGS IN THE NATION FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW. THEY WERE 8-1 IN HOME GAMES until last nite. i thought it was a solid play base on that and my power ratings, but no one wins them all

Comment

P.S its alot easier to pick winners AFTER the game.

Comment

i was on siena
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

the small schools are much easier to make money on because the lines are not that tight. plus many people just look at line movements or sagarin ratings without caring who's on what team. and i've seen many people be successful doing it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
              many people just look at line movements or sagarin ratings without caring who's on what team. and i've seen many people be successful doing it that way.
              RJ, you raised a good point about Sagarin. Last night's Cincy game is a perfect example. Sagarin and Dunkel rating had Cincy by 12. Vegas gave us 16. Vegas knows the public loves fading teams with an injury.

I've been preaching this all season. Don't blindly fade teams with an injury. PLAY ON THOSE TEAMS.

Comment

man

i was hoping to make it all the way through this thread without someone pointing out the arizona game that i not only lost, but as has become the norm for the games i lose lately, i was never winning and never had a shot

jordan, in response to your question, personally, the reason i do the best in college basketball (although it does not seem like it lately) is because they put odds out on so many games, we have a chance at picking up things they (the linesmakers) might miss; and i am not talking about insider info....these smaller games or the games that aren't Illinois, UNC, etc are usually the better games to bet......like we all try to say, inside info is possible but VERY VERY VERY rare as chances are vegas knows what we know

where is pacific when i need them??

Comment

lol...good point guys....It's tuff for me to bet money on schools i cant even name 1 player.....i wasnt bashing or trying to offend anyone...Shorty we all have faith in you brother...
                  jordanrules..................

Comment

jordanrules23

The point is, this is gambling and people will play what they'll play. Just because you don't know who's on a team, doesn't mean that someone else in that part of the country doesn't know either. You put out those teams as losses before those games were even final. Your mentioning of SE Missouri St. was in the middle of the 1st half. Of course people are going to take your comments the wrong way. I myself was taken aback by your comments because I knew those games wern't over and I thought I'd miss something. I had to do a double check of the scoreboard to see if I had fallen asleep. And, to make sure if time had passed me by.

Comment

jordanrules

you know i love you

b

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
                        lol...good point guys....It's tuff for me to bet money on schools i cant even name 1 player.....i wasnt bashing or trying to offend anyone...Shorty we all have faith in you brother...
                        I probably can't tell you a player on 1/4 of the NBA team. I don't know a single player on Atlanta, Memphis, Toronto, Portland, NO. Shit I grew up a Knicks fan. Aside from Marbury and Thomas I have no idea. To me not knowing players is an advantage. The less I know the less emotional I get over my capping.

I don't cap players. I cap teams and situations.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                          Shit I grew up a Knicks fan. Aside from Marbury and Thomas I have no idea.
                          Big Knick fan growing up too..... "Action" Jackson's not on the team anymore, right???
                          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Working...
                          X