X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 plays alot of people had

St. Peters...loss
    Loyola Mary..loss

why on earth people would bet these games is beyond me....can anyone name even 1 player or their nickname????
    jordanrules..................

Add Se Missouri St.....?????
    are you kidding???

Comment

jordan, i'm one of those people that bet on those teams and I can't tell you why except I thought Siena quit playing months ago!(guess they still suit up)
      p.s. I just gave my printer a WICKED beat down!!!

Comment

great thread after the game. helps to have that type of insight!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
          great thread after the game. helps to have that type of insight!
          I agree, jordan we've asked before. Why don't you ever ask before a game, WHY? I have no clue who had these teams but your posts are not helping them feel better and their basically useless threads when the games are over. GEEEZ!

Comment

it has to be because jordan took these games himself, and followed a bunch of people that posted them. i for 1 wasn't on them and didn't post them, but why else would you even give 2 shits about others posting them and losing. i could care less what other games are doing if i'm not on them.....unless it's like g.tech & duke or something. but to care about st. peters, loyola md, and se mo. st???

I would bet my bankroll that he was on those games and lost!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
              St. Peters...loss
              Loyola Mary..loss

why on earth people would bet these games is beyond me....can anyone name even 1 player or their nickname????

why u worried bout why peeps would bet these teams, i am better at bettin on smaller schools than games that have duke, lakers, etc...its not your money and if u are followin these picks and u are pissed cuz they lost than how could u even complain dont bet them bet your own games and u have no one to blame
              edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

if you are following a particular capper you may not know much about a team.......i have bought stock many times without knowing the ceo....i am sure it will help with your comfort level, but i have followed RJ and Wayne blindly on a few picks and have done well.....if you are uncomfortable....do not bet it!!! but do not cry after the fact and bash people who took them.....they all look good before tip off!!!

Comment

Rj- you lost your roll....i just got in and saw these picks and wondered how someone or people come up with these picks thats all....In my opinion, how or why would someone give out picks of teams and schools that dont know anything about..I wasnt bashing, i was asking how????

Comment

starting five...sly, slick, sky, fly, bubba

Comment

Rj- you lost your roll....i just got in and saw these picks and wondered how someone or people come up with these picks thats all....In my opinion, how or why would someone give out picks of teams and schools that dont know anything about..I wasnt bashing, i was asking how????

who had them?

Comment

EZ had Loyola. He gave a detailed writeup why he liked them.

Also, there many cappers on here that do very well in college hoops. The best plays are often on 'no name' teams. EVERYONE knows about Duke, NC, Kentucky etc...

Comment

About a week ago Wayne play of the year was murrey state---small school that I know made alot of people here alot of money.I dont know anything about murry st but it was wayne top pick of the year and we cashed in.

Comment

Dont Forget Off The Bench Phantom

THUNDER-he shoots a mean 3.
                            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

in reference to your question as to why would anyone play these small schools--of the 3 you mentioned--I was the opposite of St Peters (Niagara) and won...didn't touch the other 2...Gianfranco69 and Spaarkie (2 locals) also had Niagara...

Now to answer your question...The oddsmakers pay much more attention to the Big teams--Duke--UNC--Syr--BC__Pitt--Mich St--Ill etc and draw up some pretty accurate/tight lines...They don't put as much emphasis and studying on the lesser named schools...I played 8(college) games yesterday--of which--2 were big name schools...Arizona and Stanford...Rest were W Ktcky--U New Orl--San Diego--Cal Irvine--Niagara(see above) and Rider...I finished 6-2 (splitting out on Large schools 1-1, thus rendering 5-1 on "Lesser Named" schools...Thats my reason...Oddsmakers just don't pay as much attention to small schools when there is a fairly large board and larger schools on it...When it is a small board/small schools---watch out--like the Ivy league only--they scrutinize em...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X