No announcement yet.

Knockonwood Wed. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more thing and I really don't mean anything by this!!! If I'm wrong, i think it will be the first time on here except for the Baseballnut thing, which hurt me more than anyone has!!!
    I don't think 888 is who Everone thinks he is at that site!!! I think he was here but I don't think its the same person there!!! It's just not his style and it's not his style of picking!!!
    May be wrong, but i think someone took that handle frome here and went with it!!! Just to different!!! Could be Wrong!!! Have a Good nite Everyone!!!

Comment

Woody i have to say one thing. I was the biggest defender of wiz with MMM and me and her had it out several times in a nasty way. I was told then that i was one of wiz's "Buddies". I then tried to stick up for him SEVERAL times here when he ripped on many members and they know who they are. I was again told i must be a friend of his. I Then told Monte wiz should be allowed back after he was banned the 2nd time. He was let back in and started getting even more personal with people like RJ and coverboy and it reached a point where we just couldn't let him do it here anymore. That's when all his threats to BC and nasty emails to me began. We tried to work with wiz and gave him more chances then ANYBODY EVER HAD HERE, EVER! He has signed up several times under different names here since then just to start trouble. That is why Monte had to close registration here, not because of high traffic. Woody we have never had anything but respect for each other and i have ALWAYS been nice to wiz, especially through emails. If you would have seen some of the things he said you might wonder who he really is. About 5 members were banned here last night for either posting his site are trashing this one and they are all members there. I told BC i was watching them talking about doing it here so i caught and stopped them quick. Anyone that has done the things he has is a cancer to this world. I have no problems at all with you Woody but i can't say that about a few others.

I cannot and will NEVER admit that we didn't try our best with him only to be treated like total shit in return. Time after time after time.

GL Brother!
      Last edited by wayne1218; 02-24-2005, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X