Iowa plus 3!!!
    Det. plus 2!!!
    N. Ill. minus 1!!!
    S.W. Missouri St. plus 4!!!
    G.Tech pick!!!
    Vill. minus 5-!!!
    N.B.A. Play!!!
    Clip. plus 9-!!!
    Had to post early, maybe last Basketball game tonite!!!
    Have a Good nite!!! Knock! Hard to narrow the plays down to this many!!!

GL on your plays tonight buddy

PS give this to wiz from me
    Last edited by 10DimeBry; 02-23-2005, 04:47 PM.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Good Luck pal

Comment

GL Knock!

Comment

Knock GL tonite

Comment

Couldn't get back last nite, things were a little Negative here anyway!!! I wanted to be sure though to THANK Bry!!! The Greatest guy on the Net Spark, which I feel like I've let down but Honestly never meant to, Chuck and Frank!!! A Bad nite last nite but it doesn't surprise me any and probably not a Great one tonite!!! I don't have the time alot of people here have to be here but one day I hope to!!! I've said befor this site has enough Good Cappers that You don't need me!!! In the End my Record will be as Good as any Year end and Year out!!! I'm not the Best probably but I do not lose my Money!!! I've lowered my bets now because I'm due a losing streak, I will raise them back when the time is right!!! I guess I'm saying this because of this other site!!! I checked it out and saw alot of people that I didn't know!!! I felt if I could help someone not lose their money I would Help out!!! I may be the worst Capper there and if so, that's Great!!! If I am the Worst, at least I should make some money!!! I told my wife about a Month ago, one day if We've got the Money!!! I would like to Fly some of the BC Guys to Raleigh and Have Dinner at the Angus Barn and really get to know each other!!! This is one of the finest Steak houses in the U.S., I saw in a Magazine anyway!!! I kow this sounds crazy but this is what you do on a cold rainy day, Sip on Crown Royal and study Ball games!!! Hell, I'll read this later and say Damn!!! Enouh, i'll be posting ball games later!!!!! Thanks Again Everyone, Wish You the Best!!!
            KNock!

Comment

Good Luck knock!

Trust me Woody, you know all the guys there. They are just wolves in sheeps clothing using different names. Maybe they feel it gives them a "Fresh" start that way!

Have a good night brother!

Comment

GL knock. don't fall in love over there, you'll be banned as soon as you question the "master"

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                  GL knock. don't fall in love over there, you'll be banned as soon as you question the "master"
                  Well said! I'm still very pissed about a few things but i promise not to bring them up ..... Tonight! :angryfire

Comment

Best of luck Knock!
                    Good luck,
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                      RJ,

I'm waiting for myself to get banned from there. Should be interesting
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

knock....nothing but the best to you...you are a valuable member of this site!!

p.s. I love the dinner idea!
                        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Wayne, RJ, EZ Thanks!!! Everyone has to understand that WIZ never did a thing to me!!! I didn't like some of his ways sometimes and if he could, I Think he would change it all with Monte, Wayne and maybe a couple of others!!! When the MM thing was going on, I saw it long befor anyone on here saw what she was doing to WIZ!!! It seam to me at the time that everyone was taking her side, so I understood where he was coming from!!! I might be wrong but looking at it from the outside, it looked like everyone was against WIZ and couldn't see what was happening!!! By the time Everyone did, the WIZ had just lost his Temper with Everyone!!! This was a fun site when we were all getting along and helping each other out!!! I got invited to this site from X from another site!!! I had just gotten high speed net and had never been to any kind of site befor!!! The first site I was at had MM on it and I could see the trouble there starting when nonoe else could!!! When i saw her come to BC, I really hated it and I've never said anything to anyone about this until noWWW!!! Mayb Monte!!! I've used Knockonwood from the first time I ever got on the Net, never had a reason to change!!! My Family comes first!!! I spend more time than i should on here now but when my son is in College I will put more time into it!!! A Friend of mine told me i was much better befor i started using the Computer!!! I'm doing better now because I've gone back to my old ways and don't look at what other people say or play until i put my stuff in!!! When my Wife and i retire we will be in vegas maybe six months out of the year and the rest on the Ocean somewhere!!! Time for another Drink and ___? no telling what this sounds like, will not go back and read!!! I'm Sorry for what ever the WIZ did to anyone, I believe in a 2nd chance!!! Take care Everyone, sorry for all this Crap!!! Brother Knock, maybe Step Brother Knock!!! Maybe 1 of 2 of the BC Step Brothers!!! We still love You!!! I'm not GAY!!!

Comment

Thanks BigTicket!!! I meant it, Best of Luck Buddy!!! Everyone is Valuable in my book!!! Bro Knock!

Comment

Originally posted by knockonwood
                              I'm not GAY!!!
                              knock that was hilarious, its amazing what a few drinks will make you say! I haven't seen you post this many words ever, but it's cool. Have a great night knock.
                              Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Working...
                              X