Clear All

Miggs

ok i will fade my fade

i am with you Miggs

:p

Comment

gotta check your private messages man

Comment

Looks like you lost alot of your COATTAILERS when you told them to bet there whole Bankroll on Maryland (SUN).My favorite line "The money is already in the bank earning interest". Your right it is and thats where it will stay. But for your sake I hope you do.

Comment

heres a tip for you

I MAY HAVE LOST SOME OF THE COAT-TAILERS IN THAT GAME, BUT I GOT HOOKED, THERE'S NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO.....BUT THERES ALWAYS MORE THAT JUMP ABOARD THE TRAIN, AND THERE ARE THE FAITHFLUL COAT-TAILERS THAT WILL LOOK AT A LOT MORE THAN ONE GAME.....SO HERE'S A TIP, BET YOUR WHOLE FUCKING BANKROLL AGAINST MY PICKS AND YOU WON'T BE EATING ANY SUPPER FOR A LONG TIME TO COME, OR LUNCH, OR BREAKFAST....

Comment

I just got word on some inside info that Adrien Mc Pherson is all over the Seminoles, another team that he used to play on. So if you guys are smart go with miggs and let the bankroll go way up.

Miggs is documented by all u loyal followers because u have gotten every single one of his plays.

This guy is a professional, he knows his stuff and is trying to help so lay off him and just watch the bankroll grow.
            Who Dat

Comment

FUNNY CHIT MIGGS, YOU ACTUALLY BUY INTO YOUR OWN BULLSHIT, THATS GOOD, NO THANKS I'LL BET MY OWN GAMES
              MY BANKROLL IS GROWING JUST FINE, YEAH YOU GOT BEAT BY THE HOOK MOST NON-BLOWHARDS WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE HOOK AND PUSHED, THAT CAPTAIN BLOWHARD IS THE DIFERENCE BETWEEN A CHICKEN DINNER AND CHICKEN SOUP. AND HEY NICE MONEY MANAGEMENT "BET YOUR WHOLE BANKROLL ON THIS"

PS: LIKE THE CAPS

Comment

IF YOU'RE SUCH A BIG TYMER LIKE YOU PROCLAIM YOU ARE, POST YOUR GAMES BITCH, AFTER ALL WE ARE ALL TRYING TO HELP EVERYONES BANKROLL INCREASE

Comment

BOY YOU ARE A FAWKING CLOWN, I'M NOT THE ONE CLAIMING TO BE GOD HERE, OR WAS BARNEY JUST GETTING OVER WHEN YOU TYPED THAT!!! STUPID FAWK!!!

Comment

ENOUGH!!!

Guys, this bickering and bashing is getting REALLY OLD!!! I am going to just start deleting threads altogether if some of you can't start growing up. I think sharing plays and having confidence in them is ok, and even a little debate as to why someone doesn't think the same as you is fine too...but when you get into a STUPID back-and-forth kid-like pushing match, it drives me mad. Let's stop, yes?

Closed.
                    Good Luck!!
                    ~MrCC

Comment

Working...
                    X