This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miggs Is God Masterlock Plays Of The Day

MIGGS IS GOD MASTERLOCK IS BACK AT IT ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOU COAT-TAILERS....IF YOU DO NOT COATTAIL THESE PLAYS I WILL HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU AS YOU WATCH YOUR BANKROLL DWINDLE AWAY INTO NOTHING OR JUST STAY AT THE MEASLEY BALANCE YOU HAVE....FOR ALL OF YOU COAT-TAILORS, HERE YOU GO:

FIRST OFF YTD RECORD: 76-35-6. +3750 UNITS

PLAY NUMBER ONE: ST. JOHNS -6 VS RUTGERS(THE JOHNNIES ARE ON A ROLL AND WILL COVER THE SPREAD EASILY)...

PLAY NUMBER TWO: DUKE -17 VS FLA. ST(COMING OFF A HEARTBREAKING DEFEAT AND BACK AT CAMERON TO WHOOP SOME SEMINOLE ASS...TELL ADRIAN MCPHERSON TO TAKE FSU IN THIS GAME)THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A DEADBOLT LOCK, IT IS ALREADY IN THE BANK AND EARNING HIGH RATES OF INTEREST.

SO GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND CALL WHO YOU NEED TO AND BET YOUR WHOLE FUCKING BANK ROLL ON THESE PLAYS....

MIGGS IS GOD MASTERLOCK HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

On Florida St. it depends on which team shows up. Some of the times those guys play really great ball then other times they look completely like crap.

Comment

MIGGS IS GOD MASTERLOCK IS GOING TO GIVE THE ADMINISTRATOR A PIECE OF ADVICE. FLORIDA ST. IS ON THE ROAD IN THIS GAME....ONLY CONSODER PLAYING THEM AT HOME, LIKE I DID SATURDAY AGAINST VIRGINIA(ANOTHER MIGGS IS GOD SPECIAL)....THEY DO HAVE SOME NICE PLAYERS LIKE PICKETT AND RICHARDSON, BUT THE CAMERON CRAYZIES ARE GOING TO BE TOO MUCH IN THE END

TAKE MY ADIVCE AND LAY THE 17

Comment

Miggs you crack me up. Been to the track lately?

Comment

I hate to say this...BUT

I like to see everyone win money, that's what we are all here for anyway, right? But it's people like "MIGGS IS GOD" that I enjoy seeing lose.

So, you others can go "BET YOUR WHOLE F&%*ING BANK ROLL"

I'll just sit back and watch!

Comment

I couldn't agree more this forum is here for all of us to share input and help each other make a profit. NOT to boast and brag and act like a know it all ass.
            GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
            If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

DTRAIN, WHATS UP MAN...WHERE DO I KNOW YOU FROM, I MEAN WHATS YOUR NAME...I MIGHT GO OUT TO THE TRACK TONIGHT, MANDATORY PAYOUTS OF THE TWIN-TRI AND TRI-SUPER

SPORTSTAR....JUST BET SOME OF YOUR BANKROLL, AND MAKE SOME PIDDLY CHANGE, UNLIKE THE OTHERS THAT WILL MAKE SOME MEANINGFUL CHING OFF MY PICKS....I MEAN, I'M HERE GIVING OUT FREE PICKS AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO BASH ME, JUST SIT BACK OPEN A BEER AND WATCH MY PICKS COME IN

Comment

Where is this awesome record documented?
                I want to bet my whole fucking bankroll on your plays but I'm hesitant until I see what the mortals like unless your picks are documented. Good luck tonight. Anytime someone comes in here with boasts like these I actually root for them (for some odd reason) unless I'm playing against. So good luck tonight and post more often!

COAT-TAILER
                Last edited by casheasy; 03-06-2003, 01:12 PM.
                Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I'm fading both of his plays

Comment

duke ?

Duke is 8-14-1 ATS

At home they are 2-5 ATS.

Hope they don't save anything for North Carolina on Sunday.

Duke is a very young team this year and Chris SUCKS.

I've bet them many times and LOST, thought I had the St. John's game won, BUT NOT !!!
                    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

How are the chicks in Hawaii dude??

Comment

surf

If you like to surf the women are fine at the beach.

Weather rigth now 80

I'll be at the beach this afternoon.
                        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Orientalhawn, that's not even right man. It's 24 degrees here and we just got 8 inches of snow.

Comment

You can fade my plays all you want but the only thing that is going to fade is your bank roll, into nothing......I'm only here giving out free plays, so feel free to fade them or coat tail if you wish too, I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THE LATTER OF THE TWO OPTIONS

WATCH THE WHITE MAN REDDICK TONIGHT LIGHT UP SOME SEMINOLE ASS....THEY WILL WIN BY AT LEAST 25

Comment

DTRAIN

WHATS UP MAN, HOW DO I KNOW YOU FROM THE TRACK AND PARKSIDE

Comment

Working...
                              X