• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBA "All Star" Game

"Triple" ( Units)

East +5 (-107)

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

I'm glad i played Gordon & Johnson now. We had a Winner but lost -.18 Units. We basically watched the race for free. I was pissed Tony Stewart didn't hold on in the end because his payout would have been sweet! I think those cautions really hurt Stewart.

I need Duke to Win to save face for the day and take the weekends profits into tomm.

GL :D

Comment

wayne,

i took gordon, johnson, and stewart. WINNER!! thanks buddy.

i watched probably about half of the race. was a pretty good one.

Comment

Thanks for the Nascar pick

I took Waltrip, Stewart, and Gordon. I wish that caution wouldn't have happened, Stewart might have hung on. Thanks again, I got a good 2 hour nap watching that race.

Comment

I went with Gordon and Stewart only and had a great win. When Earnhardt briefly took the lead I was kicking myself for not taking your advice...but it worked out.

I'll be with you for the rest of the year, Wayne. You're still the best NASCAR capper out there. Positive ROI two years in a row in this sport is sensational.

Comment

Dale Jr. (+326) ... If you leave Dale Jr. out of your wagers than your a fool. I agree the payout isn't much but it's almost like an insurance policy and if he wins you score a tiny profit on the race. If he loses than it's still a Unit well spent.
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I guess so Lil E total fucked me out of any money ... I luv the kid but he could have stayed asleep that last 10 laps . Had Stewart for the win and JJ was bonus money ...next time Gadget , next time !!

Comment

Working...
              X