X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Sunday

Daytona 500 Time!

"1 UNIT"

Dale Jr. (+326) ... If you leave Dale Jr. out of your wagers than your a fool. I agree the payout isn't much but it's almost like an insurance policy and if he wins you score a tiny profit on the race. If he loses than it's still a Unit well spent.

Michael Waltrip (+654) ... Simply put he's been fast and out front since Thursday and has a pretty good drafting partner in Jr. Winning here a couple times and knowing how to do it doesn't hurt either.

Tony Stewart (+1031) ... What can you say about Stewart. The guy finished 2nd here last year. He also Won one of the Qualifying races Thursday and the Busch race Saturday. He has been fast in practices as well. Stewart could very easily pull off the sweep this weekend!

J. Johnson (+733) & J. Gordon (+564) 1/2 Unit Each ... I think they will be there all day and i don't like going more than 4 units on a race. These guys would be my 4th & 5th choices, with that said, i'm scared to leave them out of the mix. If Jr. or Gordon win then we pretty much enjoyed the race and it was almost a wash. If any of the others win we turn a profit!

GOOD LUCK :D

Nascar Records ...

2004 = 16 Wins +20.72 Units
    2003 = 15 Wins +28.00 Units

I'm with you all year long

GL

Comment

gl wayne
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

On Tony Stewart all the way

GL Wayne
        Last edited by Carlg; 02-20-2005, 12:06 AM.
        “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

I have no clue in this sport, so I will ride you again this year. Good luck Wayne!!!

Comment

Good luck Bud!! Boogity Boogity Boogity!!!!

Comment

like the calls Wayne

I love nascar....Im going 100 each on Stewart and Waltrip! :bestwishe
              wagerman

Comment

GL Wayne...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Let's cash the Daytona 500!!! Good luck buddy!

Comment

I like your picks Wayne !!! ...... especially your strategy with Jr. ...... I'm going to play him as 1.5 units @ +400 !!!

Backing Stewart is hard on the back of 2 wins already , but I found him @ +1400 so played 0.75 units !!!

I like Waltrip here also and found him @ +1000 so hit a Unit !!!

Got insurance with
                    Jimmie Johnson +650
                    Jeff Gordon +536

Playing place-pots for
                    Scott Wimmer +8000
                    Greg Biffle +2200 ...... I'm falling for his "wait til you see my Cup car" comment
                    Joe Nemechek +5000

Good Luck Wayne ...... oh and LLDawg - if you see him !!!

Comment

nice record wayne. i'm assuming those count the losses too?

i'll take these all for 1/2 unit today. seems like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                        nice record wayne. i'm assuming those count the losses too?

i'll take these all for 1/2 unit today. seems like fun.
                        Yes, that means we had an overall profit for each year after all the wins and losses were tallied. It's not like regular sports where there are 2 choices and you can put a regular win,loss record. There are 43 choices in every race and it's not easy to pick 3 or 4 and hope for a winner. You need the history of each driver at each track,practice speeds,qualifying,injuries, and track conditions. There are 36 races each year and the key is to pick a Winner every 3-4 weeks to turn a profit on the season while risking 3-4 Units each week.

GL Brother!

Comment

Also, you will have times when you lose 3 or 4 races in a row and times when you will win 3 or 4 in a row. The key is not to pick & choose the races you play. You MUST stick with it to have the season ending profit!

Comment

thanks Wayne.

i'll ride along today. wish i was there in person with a cooler full of beer hearing those cars start up!!!! now there's a RUSH!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              Also, you will have times when you lose 3 or 4 races in a row and times when you will win 3 or 4 in a row. The key is not to pick & choose the races you play. You MUST stick with it to have the season ending profit!

so, would it be smart to always take the guys that have the most wins every year, every race?

ex.

take waltrip, dale jr., stewart.....every race??

Comment

Working...
                              X