No announcement yet.

PARLAY PLAYS DO HELP!===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... what would you think of this parlay...
    remember i can't move lines like you can....

Marquette -2.5 spread
    Rhode Island moneyline
    Alabama -11.5 spread
    Mississippi St moneyline
    Seton Hall moneyline
    Cal St Fullerton moneyline (i like them at -5 too)
    Arizona moneyline
    Duke moneyline
    UTEP moneyline
    Cal Irvine moneyline

10 to win 425

I already have a ML parlay on
    Old Dominion/Mich. St/Ohio St/S. Ill/Gonzaga/Cal Irvine

How much did you win with yours? Damn what a nice hit!!
    Last edited by phonepole; 02-12-2005, 06:38 PM.
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Yes

Gary! Olympic the "Greek" allows up to 8 point buys on points! (this is not an advertisement)!

Looking at what you have I have a small rule that I occassional will break but I DON'T like to bet M/L or small favorite ROAD teams in CBB. More often than not those are your upsets and it only takes one!

ALSO REMEMBER A BLAKISM! NEVER expect a BAD team to WIN you GOOD money! MICHIGAN ALL BY THEMSELVES killed 3 plays for me today! My own fault! I remember the Illinois game and how bad MICH ST has been playing. But both were anomolies!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GARY!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Hey Vike thanks for being so patient.... I'm TRYING to learn this shit, I appreciate the help!!!
        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Hey

No sweat Gary! One other thing to look at is a game like:

CREIGHT AND SIU

I happened to play the Jays +8.5 for a Unit because they were AN OUTRIGHT LOSER AT HOME BY 6.....So WHY IS THIS SPREAD ONLY 8.5 POINTS AT SIU after they WHACKED CREIGHTON. Is SIU ONLY 2 points better at home?? NO..I don't think so. So HOPE YOU HIT THE PLAY AS IT IS THE LOGICAL PLAY TO MAKE. However,

This is a rivalry game and a revenge game and televised regionally all of which usually do not bode well for large favorites meaning anything over the 4-5 point margin.

Just a small play for me though.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Goldvike

Do you usually buy points to help pad your parlay chances?Or can you.Also,do you pick the higher moneyline(under 700)and the higher point spreads to pad them?i am interested in this.Almost hit a 4team parlay the other night on Frank's advice on home favored NBA teams!I also would likr to know how to watch line moves and wich side to jump on when they do!

Comment

GV, seems like your making keg money on these plays. Do you usually post these plays on the forum before they go off?

Great work..

Comment

just a quick

answer.....

coburg you will notice that it is ALL ABOUT BUYING points....many times big points.....I said Olympic allows 8 point buys but they do go as high as 10 on games.

I hardly ever have time to post these due to the sheer volumn of games to look at on days with tons of games like this.

My SOUL PURPOSE for putting this thread up was to use these for examples if you go back and see the starting lines. THERE IS A GOLDMINE in these things.

HOPE EVERYONE HITS BIG TOMORROW AS WELL AS TODAY! BOL TO ALL!! Goldv

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
                  No sweat Gary! One other thing to look at is a game like:

CREIGHT AND SIU

I happened to play the Jays +8.5 for a Unit because they were AN OUTRIGHT LOSER AT HOME BY 6.....
                  Just a small play for me though.
                  I didn't play that one, but I did think the line for St. John/Seton Hall was off, Seton beat the Storm by 7 at St. John and was now only 7.5 fav at home, so I threw a couple of units at St. John.....
                  Also...
                  I already have a ML parlay on
                  Old Dominion/Mich. St/Ohio St/S. Ill/Gonzaga/Cal Irvine

I made that myself and it hit!!! although i only had the balls to throw $100 on it......

I think I'm learning!!!!

Comment

Congrats

TO YOU GARY!!

Hope the examples I put up helped a little. That is ALL I mean by them.

I WILL DROP THIS SUBJECT NOW and we will move on to bigger and better things.

GLAD YOU MADE SOME EXTRA "BEER MONEY"!

Goldv

Comment

Line Competition Match Match Date Forecast Odds Correct? Result
                      1 College Basketball Lines Marquette v East Carolina Feb 12, 2005 18:00 Marquette -2 -110 Refund 71 - 69
                      2 College Basketball Lines Mississippi v Alabama Feb 12, 2005 18:00 Alabama -11½ -110 Yes 45 - 71
                      3 College Basketball Lines Vanderbilt v Mississippi State Feb 12, 2005 18:00 Mississippi State To Win -380 Yes 54 - 60
                      4 College Basketball Lines St Johns v Seton Hall Feb 12, 2005 18:30 Seton Hall To Win -385 Yes 55 - 57
                      5 College Basketball Lines Towson v Delaware Feb 12, 2005 18:30 Delaware To Win -599 Yes 55 - 65
                      6 College Basketball Lines CS Fullerton v Long Beach State Feb 12, 2005 19:00 Long Beach State +5 -110 Yes 63 - 66
                      7 College Basketball Lines Northwestern v Iowa Feb 12, 2005 19:00 Iowa To Win -599 Yes 54 - 64
                      8 College Basketball Lines Arizona v UCLA Feb 12, 2005 19:00 Arizona -4½ +100 Yes 83 - 73
                      9 College Basketball Lines Portland v Pepperdine Feb 12, 2005 21:00 Pepperdine To Win -220 Yes 66 - 72
                      10 College Basketball Lines Cal Riverside v Cal-Irvine Feb 12, 2005 21:05 Cal-Irvine To Win -450 Yes 53 - 56
                      paid 52-1

1 College Basketball Lines Oklahoma State v Texas A&M Feb 12, 2005 17:00 Oklahoma State -5½ -110 Yes 66 - 59
                      2 College Basketball Lines Washington State v Oregon Feb 12, 2005 17:00 Washington State +3½ +100 Yes 66 - 69
                      3 College Basketball Lines Middle Tennessee St v Denver Feb 12, 2005 17:00 Denver -6 -110 Yes 71 - 83
                      4 College Basketball Lines Rhode Island v St Bonaventure Feb 12, 2005 18:00 St Bonaventure +5 -110 Yes 64 - 70
                      5 College Basketball Lines Mississippi v Alabama Feb 12, 2005 18:00 Alabama -11½ -110 Yes 45 - 71
                      6 College Basketball Lines Vanderbilt v Mississippi State Feb 12, 2005 18:00 Mississippi State To Win -380 Yes 54 - 60
                      paid 32-1

1 College Basketball Lines Vanderbilt v Mississippi State Feb 12, 2005 18:00 Mississippi State To Win -380 Yes 54 - 60
                      2 College Basketball Lines Rhode Island v St Bonaventure Feb 12, 2005 18:00 St Bonaventure +5 -110 Yes 64 - 70
                      3 College Basketball Lines Mississippi v Alabama Feb 12, 2005 18:00 Alabama -11½ -110 Yes 45 - 71
                      paid 13-1

1 College Basketball Lines Georgia Southern v Davidson Feb 12, 2005 13:00 Davidson To Win -300 Yes 87 - 92
                      2 College Basketball Lines Austin Peay v Murray State Feb 12, 2005 13:00 Murray State To Win -330 Yes 73 - 82
                      3 College Basketball Lines LSU v Arkansas Feb 12, 2005 14:00 Arkansas To Win -360 Yes 62 - 65
                      4 College Basketball Lines California v Stanford Feb 12, 2005 14:30 Stanford To Win -330 Yes 56 - 71
                      5 College Basketball Lines VA Commonwealth v Old Dominion Feb 12, 2005 15:00 Old Dominion To Win -441 Yes 76 - 82
                      6 College Basketball Lines NC-Wilmington v Hofstra Feb 12, 2005 15:00 Hofstra To Win -225 Yes 68 - 74
                      7 College Basketball Lines Northern Illinois v Toledo Feb 12, 2005 15:30 Toledo To Win -275 Yes 58 - 74
                      8 College Basketball Lines Florida v Tennessee Feb 12, 2005 16:00 Florida To Win -240 Yes 84 - 73
                      9 College Basketball Lines Middle Tennessee St v Denver Feb 12, 2005 17:00 Denver To Win -270 Yes 71 - 83
                      10 College Basketball Lines St Johns v Seton Hall Feb 12, 2005 18:30 Seton Hall To Win -385 Yes 55 - 57
                      paid 17-1

like i said i only play these for real small amounts but when they do win they do make for a real good day and these are usaually a combination of the games that i do like and have already bet straight up then a combination of game si liek but do not bet straight up and also then games that i like but i do not feel to give up that many points so i parlay them straight up and just to bet on them that way and usually if they lose its not enough money to hurt my bankroll but then if they hit they do help my bankroll.
                      THICK 1

Comment

Working...
                      X