PARLAY PLAYS DO HELP!===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARLAY PLAYS DO HELP!===>

I always will normally put up a combination of sides, money lines and totals and combine them in various denominations and ways. UPSIDE IS LIKE:

NUMBER ONE BELOW PAID OUT $2020+ FOR every 10 BUCKS you played.

NUMBER TWO PAID OUT $380 for every 10 BUCKS you played.

NUMBER THREE PAID OUT $60 for every 10 BUCKS you played.

YES......I PLAYED THEM ALL STRAIGHT UP AS WELL.

MY only point here is don't pass up opportunities on plays you believe will win and cover anyway. Just play for a obviously smaller amount than you normal plays. I did hit a couple more of these last night as well with just the two and three team combos. THE REAL MONEY IS IN THE STRAIGHT BETS AND NOT THE PARLAYS.....BUT DONT FORGET THAT HOOPS PARLAYS CAN BE GRAVEY!! BASEBALL IS MUCH TOUGHER USING MANY TEAMS AND TOTALS. (HOWEVER WE MADE BIG DOLLARS IN MLB LAST YEAR ON THE SMALLER VERSION PARLAYS)
    JUST WANT TO REMIND FOLKS that there is that opportunity. Some NEVER PLAY THEM AND that is OK TOO! But I do think they are worth the small investment for the larger payouts which make up more than in spades for missing them all several nights in a row!

LOOK AT THE LINES HERE AND YOU WILL SEE I BOUGHT DOWN TEAMS FROM OFF THE HOOKS. RIVERSIDE WAS A WINNER VS THE ALTERNATIVE. OR THE SONICS OFF -3 to -2 at -140. DON'T FORGET THE HIGH TOTALS FOR 2 HIGH SCORING COLLEGE TEAMS. They can be gold mines too!

FWIW.....JMHO......A Different perspective of parlays I guess.

PARLAY #1

Feb 10 9:54pm 10 Team Parlay - Winner

1. Basketball - Seattle Supersonics - moneyline (-170)
    for the entire game held on Feb 10 at 10:35pm [winner]
    2. Basketball - Sacramento Kings/Seattle Supersonics - total Over 211½ (-110)
    3. Basketball - Pacific - spread -4½ (-110)
    for the entire game held on Feb 10 at 10:05pm [winner]
    4. Basketball - Arizona - moneyline (-300)
    for the entire game held on Feb 10 at 10:30pm [winner]
    5. Basketball - Arizona/Southern Cal - total Over 159 (-110)
    6. Basketball - Washington - moneyline (-380)
    7. Basketball - Washington/Oregon - total Over 155½ (-110)
    8. Basketball - UCLA - spread -3 (-110)
    9. Basketball - Gonzaga - spread -6 (-110)
    for the entire game held on Feb 10 at 11:00pm [winner]
    10. Basketball - Gonzaga/Pepperdine - total Over 155 (-110)

PARLAY #2
    Feb 10 9:58pm 6 Team Parlay - Winner

1. Basketball - Seattle Supersonics - spread -2 (-140)
    2. Basketball - Pacific - spread -4 (-120)
    for the entire game held on Feb 10 at 10:05pm [winner]
    3. Basketball - Cal Riverside - spread +3 (-120)
    4. Basketball - Arizona - spread -7 (-110)
    5. Basketball - UCLA - spread -3 (-110)
    6. Basketball - Gonzaga - spread -5 (-130)

PARLAY #3:

Feb 10 10:07pm 4 Team Parlay - Winner

1. Basketball - Seattle Supersonics - spread -2 (-140)
    2. Basketball - Arizona - spread -4 (-180)
    3. Basketball - UCLA - spread -1 (-150)
    4. Basketball - Gonzaga - spread -2 (-180)

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HOPE ALL ARE BIG WINNERS!!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

You can post me any of those parlays that you pay. Alt of money to be won. I totally agree. Last year in MLB, near the end of the year when the lines where blown way out. They were the best play for the buck!! Good luck tonight Bud!

Comment

I don't normally play Parlay in the NBA. I played one each of the last 3 nights. 3-0.

Comment

Goldv

Do you ever post any of these parlays.It looks like you have a knack for picking winners.Congrats on your 3 winners!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chuck lazar
          You can post me any of those parlays that you pay. Alt of money to be won. I totally agree. Last year in MLB, near the end of the year when the lines where blown way out. They were the best play for the buck!! Good luck tonight Bud!
          I remember you did very well with your MLB parlays.

Comment

Frank

Congrats to you and that is another great point! The NBA by ITSELF is another small goldmine to be had as the linesmakers have as much trouble as anyone figuring them out. Keeping them smaller is definitely a big key! Thanks for the info!! Gv
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

i totally agree with you.
              as i always play a couple small parlays a night and hit a few 10 team ml parlays and in baseball hit an 8 team all underdog parlay that bet $10 on it and won over $5000.00 on it.
              so everynight i will put 5 or 10 dollars on a parlay just in case.

so good luck and continue your winnings.

but i put that baseball ml parlay in the same catagory as the Healthsouth stock i bought at .08 a share and went way over 6.00 a share and invested $500. at .08 cents a share.
              it may never happen again but i will give it a shot though and continue to try and get lucky, but i had to get the stock sonce my gfriend works for them so i bought it cause i knew they would not fold as they are medical field and got it right after the shrusky crap went down, however u spell his name.
              THICK 1

Comment

Home Favorites in the NBA win at a very high rate. About 72%. Giving many good betting opportuniites.

Comment

Good number

frank! Thats why it pays to include the NBA M/L in parlays. I HAVE A CUT OFF LIMIT at around -700 to -800....anything over that it pays better sometimes to buy the spread down instead on a strong play anyway! PLUS I think CANNIS is CBB will cover tonight for a couple of units! : - )

BOL TO EVERYONE! Gv

Comment

GV I made huge money on your "beer money" parlays in baseball this summer. They were usually 12/1 and we hit them on a regular basis. I am with any parlays that you suggest.
                    Bears 13-3 again

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
                      I HAVE A CUT OFF LIMIT at around -700 to -800....anything over that it pays better sometimes to buy the spread down instead on a strong play anyway
                      Good Idea! It's something I've never thought about doing.

This thread is another great example about what makes the place GREAT. Not only do we share winning picks. We also share good ideas and strategies.

Comment

Good Luck

Frank! I have turned many a loser into winners with this philosphy.....I played with it a LONG TIME before I wanted to post anything. It does help you put things in "your favor"! An Edge!

HOPE EVERYONE GOT THE NICE WINNER ON THE:

GOLDEN GRIFFS OF CANNIBUS +9!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TOMORROW! Gv

Comment

PARLAYS DO HELP (Part #2)===>

frankb and others caring to try these: (THEY ARE GREAT EXTRA BEER MONEY PARLAYS PLAYS OFF YOUR SIDE AND TOTALS BETS) Just hit one or two a week and you are in....I believe this "may" be my 6th in just 3 days if the last couple of teams hold up.

DON'T FORGET THESE PLAYS! CBB is a relatively short season!

Here is an Example of what I was talking about the other night. NOTICE here I had the spread on the MARSHALL GAME (thought I won it as some scoreboards had them as a 10 point loser only to get right later and made them a 20 pt loser) where I moved them from +12 to +20. It kept the entire play intact at the reduced rate from a loser. Works very good to move top heavy favorites like S.C. tonight off of -13 (or the -1200 ML) down to -3 at home at only -600 (plus you beat the daylights out of the ML too in some cases.
                          Feb 12 10:58am 11 Team Parlay - Pending

1. Basketball - Virginia Tech - spread +12 (-320)
                          for the entire game held on Feb 12 at 12:00pm [winner]
                          2. Basketball - Buffalo - moneyline (-245)
                          for the entire game held on Feb 12 at 12:00pm [winner]
                          3. Basketball - Illinois - moneyline (-700)
                          for the entire game held on Feb 12 at 1:00pm [winner]
                          4. Basketball - Marshall - spread +20 (-400)
                          for the entire game held on Feb 12 at 2:00pm [push/cancel]
                          5. Basketball - SW Missouri State - moneyline (-800)
                          for the entire game held on Feb 12 at 2:05pm [winner]
                          6. Basketball - UNLV - spread +8 (-260)
                          for the entire game held on Feb 12 at 3:00pm [winner]
                          7. Basketball - Arkansas - moneyline (-360)
                          for the entire game held on Feb 12 at 3:00pm [winner]
                          8. Basketball - Stanford - moneyline (-330)
                          for the entire game held on Feb 12 at 3:30pm [winner]
                          9. Basketball - Depaul - spread +6 (-180)
                          for the entire game held on Feb 12 at 3:30pm [winner]
                          10. Basketball - Old Dominion - moneyline (-330)
                          for the entire game held on Feb 12 at 4:00pm [pending]
                          11. Basketball - Toledo - moneyline (-380)
                          for the entire game held on Feb 12 at 4:30pm [pending]

This kind of method can be employed with the plethora (Howard Cosell lives) of games yet left tonight!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv

Comment

My thoughts on the

Pacific and Utah St. game that seems to be drawing everyones interest.

The line looks to be biggest dilemma of all time with the linesmakers BEGGING BIG TIME FOR EVERYONE TO DUMP ON PACIFIC AT +9 (it has gone UP from +8) Meaning they are NOT getting it!

But what I see is a Utah St. team at home that early in the year was a 3 point shooting machine, especially at home. What strikes me though is PACIF is slightly better at them overall! Almost 40 points per game just by 3's for both teams. Plus Pacif avgs 73 pts and UTST 78 Rd vs Hm! Both defenses are very good. HOWEVER THE LINESMAKERS ARE TELLING you that Utah St will run away with this one. I think Pacific has enough heart to keep playing IN CASE that scenario plays out.

Last night I made a 5* play on the (0)130 POINTS for this game. I think you will see it continue to rise as it is now at 132 in some places!

EVEN IF THE DEFENSES PLAY THEIR "A" game they still would give up 120 points if it is perfection. BIG GAME. BIG RIVALRY...FOULING AT GAMES END for extra points. Unless one team pulls the air out of the ball ALA MICH vs ILLINOIS then this should go:

5* PACIF/UTST (O)130

Just my opinion so good luck if anyone want to try it! Gv

Comment

Gold Vike The Parley King

GV. You are uncanny. I have never seen anyone hit the number of parleys you have in such a short time span. And these aren't little three team parley's, like I play. It is painless to buy points when it's in a parley, because you can still wager the same amount, just the payout is smaller. Are you saying you were able to buy 8 points where you play. My place will not let you buy more than 3.5 points.

Comment

Working...
                              X