No announcement yet.

My Bc Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look forward to the day when my Wife and I can travel like that CB!!! Stay Safe and Enjoy your Vacation away, sounds like a Great time!!! See You in April!!! Knock!

Comment

Cover Boy,

You have made many interesting and provocative contributions to this forum. You've earned your vacation! I didn't read the post you referred to and can't find it (maybe it's deleted) but perhaps the poster was in a bad jag over a losing day.

Sunday was a nightmare for me. I bet twelve props and lost ten. I had a +275 futures bet on Philly and lost. I made a small wager on the Pats at -7. Everything went wrong. But that's the risk of gambling.

I do think the Pats are a bogus dynasty and they have been anything but dominating title games. But they've won those games. That is the point, after all. So I agree with your main point. And don't blame the many great posters here for the occasional dork.

Have fun on your trip and if you have a good game, pop back on and share it.

Comment

You Guys

ARE THE BEST !! We're All gonna make a good Buck this summer .

Just 1 sport - baseball ... no millions of games and pain in the ass distractions . Plenty of time for laughs - plenty of time for business.

In my bones I can feel it .

Comment

Cb..................

Gonna miss ya man! Stop in when ya can. I'm sure they got some Wi-Fi out there somewhere on them damn islands.....Man, I'm jealous.................

Thanks for everything CB!!!!!!

Comment

Punisher

Praise indeed !! Thank you

You're one of our biggest guns and many of us look to you for leadership.

Thanks always for being a team player.

Will definitely stop in and visit occasionally. I love the way you operate.

Stay cool !

Neil

Comment

San Diego by any chance? Great weather down there! Never been to Hawaii

Comment

coverboy

As you, and most of the rest of the forum know, i am terrible about wishing people luck night-in, night-out, and because i have been so busy working, i have missed a lot of great conversations that you and so many others have been a part of......

as this forum has grown, i see a lot of groups of people pairing/tripling/quadroupling up together to make this a stronger forum

as much as i miss people when they leave, it is always great to see them come back as will be the case with you.......even though you rarely see me post in your thread's, i assure you that i am always reading, watching and learning from the likes of people like you and so many other

so let me take this time to just simply wish you good luck
                we will be here when you get back!!!!!!

b

Comment

just dont makes us do a amber alert on u neil i am jealous cause i would love to go to hawii and enjoy the beaches women and waves best of luck i can hear the crack of the bat in the horizon marty
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

CB,

enjoy the vacation buddy........we'll still be here when you return, probably doing the same thing and making all the same jokes.

ENJOY!!!

Comment

Hey Knock Trust me it will happen for you and your wife and when it does look out man !!! .... the feeling is like no other. And that's what I wish for you my friend. We had a lot of fun last summer rooting each other on in Baseball. Looking forward to doing the same in the coming months. Thanks for the day to day sharing. Please stay well.

Gris You know what? Our job is to give and take information here and hopefully enrich our lives. Here's what I propose ... Let's you and I cash bunches and bunches of tickets along with all our friends here and let's leave all the other issues to the sportswriters. LOL We have more important things to think about than they do, anyway. Good Luck Gris and thanks for all your input.

Monte - Laguna Beach , just north of San Diego. It's my favorite. Then, seeking seclusion , probably to the Big Island of Hawaii for a stay at the Mauna Lani ... It's Paradise.
                      BTW - the golfing in Hawaii is just breathtakingly beautiful. And the food is scrumptuous. Riding the mountains in a Jeep Wrangler ... not even caring if it rains on our heads... LOL. Helicopter tours in and out of the canyons while listening to opera. God now I have myself daydreaming the afternoon away.
                      Thanks for being so open minded to all the new ideas in your site. You and Wayne certainly are making all the right moves and we're changing for the better all the time. Allowing Spark more freedom to work his day to day magic act is proving out to be a stroke of GENIUS ! ... Way to go guys !

Shorty My Friend ! - you're a real man among men and a BC Backbone for sure. You dont need to go into threads every day - everyone knows how fine and decent a person you are. I've always recommended to the newer members that they visit your posts whenever they can. Thanks Shorty for all you do.

jmarty We haven't talked much but I sure am glad you dropped in with well wishes. Thanks ... means a lot ! You're right Buddy ! This summer we'll be hearing bats crackin and we'll be cashin' tickets. Talk with you soon.

Ron Jeremy - Thanks RJ - if I may ... please allow me to say that you've been one of THE TOP GUNS in BC -consistently winning night after night while weilding the biggest swinging dick around. My God how much money have your friends won through your generosity. I always say " Thank God for anyone helping anyone else make money." That's you, Man.

Have fun you guys and be happy !!!

-Neil

Comment

Working...
                      X