My Bc Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bc Friends

I saw a post this morning that I really had no business reading in the first place but I was " curious "

It from " Bad Luck " and I quote:

bad luck, on why New England is not a dynasty :

First he poses the question:

"How Can You Call New England A Dynasy When They Don't Even Cover?? "

Then he explains why :

"Thats Two Years In A Row That They Don't Cover (good For Me I Had Philly +7) And A Play Here Or There In Any Of Those Super Bowls Vs Rams, Panthers , Iggles And We Could Be Talking About The Buffalo Bills All Over Again. Just My Opinion."

LMAO - Now I've heard everything ... HEY YOU !!! Bad Luck !!! ..What kind of reasoning is this ? I really have No Patience and Zero Tolerance for fucking nit wits.

Now I'm going to take 2 glorious months off and forget that I am a member of a group which allows a sub - moron to post unbearable nonsense.

Most of us are pretty bright and this is just an embarassment and an insult to our intelligence.

Will be vacationing in Southern California and Hawaii ... I'll see all you guys in April for Baseball Season

Best of luck for all my friends and please take care.

-Neil

PS: Bad Luck - you are a Silly Idiot

Last edited by CoverBoy; 02-07-2005, 12:14 PM.

CB, I think his reasoning comes from the Loser Lawrence skool of capping.

Comment

Have a safe trip and Good Luck!

Believe it or not, i was going to erase that thread because of how stupid it was but i figured people would then think i did it just because i was a Pats fan and i didn't like it. I did merge the thread with another to get it off the main board though.

GL!

Comment

Take care buddy, check in from time to time!

Comment

Wayne

No Wayne - This should be a keeper - please allow his words of wisdom to stay here as a constant reminder to all of us:

THANK CHRIST WE DON'T HAVE TO WALK A MILE IN HIS SHOES

WE ALL NOW OFFICIALLY HAVE OUR VILLAGE IDIOT

Comment

Mike

Thanks Big Mike - Sorry bout Philly yesterday - I know how much you love the team. I'll be around ... you post some funny stuff, man. You know i'll be checkin' in .

-Neil

Comment

Have a safe and fun trip Coverboy.

And yes I agree Bad Luck is a clonehead and I'm glad he's not my kid.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

What about the Pat's great ats record during the last two seasons for the last two seasons? Doesn't that count?
                Anyone who thinks that this is not a very good team(won 3 out of 4 SuperBowls) just because they didn't cover in two out of three Superbowls just doesn't get it.

Comment

i kind of agree with what he says, IF the Bills get a couple more plays they wouldn't be considered SUPER CHOKERS!!!
                  thats what the difference is between the loser and winner, a few good bounces and couple inches!!
                  but you can't go around saying WHAT IF!!!

Comment

Homer / Savage

Homer - Thanks Buddy ....I sure do hope all is well and you are fully recuperating.

Savvy - You're being very gentlemanly and delicate. Well said . Me ??? ... I chose another route ... Some stuff I just can't deal with. LOL WE ARE HARD CORE SCHTOOLIES , YOU AND ME.

Take care, guys

Comment

Frankie B

My treasured friend ... PLEASE PROMISE ME

that when I get back, " Bad Luck " is NOT a member of The 3 Wise Men or Kaptain Karl's illustrious Crew.

I need your solemn word on that, Buddy.

LMAO ... I'm not worried.

Comment

Hey Coverboy-Have a great trip and stop in and visit once in a while if you should get bored (something tells me that ain't going to happen).

Comment

CB, Just consider the source .. Have you read his other posts and threads?? It is not even worth the time and effort ..

Where the hell are you going?? and you do not ask your buddy Spark to tag along ... have a great time pal and next time you go away make it Italy ... hahaha

Comment

Bad Luck's comments kind of remind me of the 1960 World Series won by Pitt. over the Yankees on Bill Mazerowski's last of the ninth homerun in game seven.
                            If memory serves me, in the three games the Yankees won, they were real slaughters, but the four games the Pirates won were nailbiters.
                            Under Bad Luck's scenario, Pitt. wasn't that good because they couldn't blow out the Yankees in any of their victories.
                            The bottom line there is that Pitt. won, and that is all that counts-same thing for Pats(I am not talking about who covered) Champs in three out of last four years.

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
                              My treasured friend ... PLEASE PROMISE ME

that when I get back, " Bad Luck " is NOT a member of The 3 Wise Men or Kaptain Karl's illustrious Crew.

I need your solemn word on that, Buddy.

LMAO ... I'm not worried.
                              Trust me!!!! That'll NEVER happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X